Chapter - 15: Kiss of Love

Swara settled down on couch beside Sanskar with shy smile, still breathing heavily. She had already observed his intense gaze and teary eyes. She looked everywhere but not at him.

"You were flawless Rapunzel. This is the best I can ask for. Thank you so much. It means a lot to me. I...I can't even express what I am feeling right now." Sanskar whispered in her ears, pulling her arm to bring her petit figure close to his, after her performance.

Swara was still feeling breathless with the thought, 'did he understood my feelings for him? I think, yes, the way he was looking at me. I think he got to know that I love him. But is he thinking that I am loving him because of this marriage? No Sanskar, I loved you from the day I saw you first. It was love at first sight for me but due to my young age I understood after a long time.' She wiped her unshed tear turning her face to other side remembering her wait for last 15 years which would end in next two days.

Meanwhile Sanskar asked servant while raising his hand to bring something to drink for Swara as she was still gasping heavily feeling breathless.

"Just drink this you will feel better" Sanskar said taking juice glass from tray.

"Thanks" Swara said taking Litchi juice glass from his hands with soft smile.

"No, I should say thanks... in fact thanks for everything. Thanks for accepting this marriage proposal, thanks for becoming my precious possession, becoming my Rapunzel, becoming my life. I have never felt this much special till this day" Sanskar said with moist eyes, he was still feeling thumping of his heart on her declaration of her love for him. He could not even believe that she actually fell in love with him. It was dream come true for him.

"It was for you. Only for you" Swara mumbled intertwining their fingers.

"Yes, I know" Sanskar raised their joined hands to kiss her knuckles.

Swara turned to look at everybody just to check there were no witnesses for their open romance.

'My Rapunzel loves me.' Just this thought was making his heart restless. He wanted to take her away from everybody's eyes and wrapped her delicate figure in his embrace, showering his love, caressing her smooth hairs and kissing those rose petals senselessly.

'Stop it Sanskar, you will scare her' Sanskar rubbed his fingers on his forehead to settle his dangerous intense thoughts.

Soon other performances started Vaibhav and Anika danced on 'Mahi way' from Kal ho na ho. And at the end of dance, they pulled everybody on the dance floor for final gala dance.

Everybody was dancing rejoicing this moment. At the end of the song Anurag hugged Swara in a side embrace feeling emotional. His daughter was getting married with in next two days, he would miss her presence in his home. Even though she would be staying just 15 minutes of distance and he can visit her everyday but still she would not be at his home. Whenever she would come to meet him at home, she would have definite time for her departure. He kissed her forehead and one tear drop fell on his cheeks.

"Papa..." Swara called him looking at his emotional side.

"I am so so happy Shona" Anurag pulled her close in his tight embrace.

Both father and daughter were busy in their emotional moment when suddenly lights of hall went off.

There was little panic, due to sudden darkness.

"This one is for my Rapunzel" Swara turned hastily when she heard Sanskar's voice from back.

Sanskar was sitting on a bar stool kept at the place of couch where they both were sitting earlier. He had his guitar in his hands and at the back of him there was projection of his and Swara's Diwali pic. He started strumming his guitar looking intensely at Swara. He started singing a beautiful romantic song from Baaghi Bollywood movie.