Chapter - 13: I am all yours!

"You should be thankful that you are facing me instead of Sanskar, if he would have been here, you would have been buried in your grave long back" Neil warned Sahil in his most dangerous voice with gritted teeth and red eyes still holding his collar in his firm grip.

Neil pushed Sahil with force and he could not manage his balance, he fell down on the ground with thud.

Three security guards came there hurriedly along with Kavya and immediately surrounded Sahil to avoid any counter action from him. Sahil looked at them with furious gaze, he was trapped badly.

"Swara are you ok?" Kavya asked in concern, she came hurriedly towards Swara when she saw her best friend with Neil from another end of corridor. Earlier when Neil called her asking for Swara, hearing panicked his voice she felt something was wrong. She informed him that Swara went towards washroom and she also left her other friends to search for Swara.

"I am fine" Swara could barely mumbled with teary eyes.

Neil took deep breath to settle his infuriated mind. He passed eye message to the security team to keep an eye on Sahil. He held Swara's hand and turned to go away from there, she was following him with bowed head.

"You should never trust Sanskar; he will betray you. He is just playing with your emotions" Sahil said in desperation gulping hard. He was frightened somewhere at his heart because of intense gaze of security guards but this was his last chance. His plan was full proof to gain Swara's trust but Neil's entry had demolished his dream of façade.

Swara stopped in her tracks gasping heavily, Neil looked at her in disbelief and turned towards Sahil with anger filled eyes. He could not hear any single words against his best friend.

"Shut up Sahil dare you say a word against Sanskar." Neil roared again and continued turning back towards Swara, "Let's go Swara"

Neil's focus was on Swara who was looking at Sahil without a blink. 'She should not misunderstand Sanskar. He loved her all these years, he would not be able to bear any distance from his love, he would be embraced death, the same moment if she mistrusts him now.' This was the only thought running in Neil's mind from the moment he heard Sahil's hatred words for his best friend.

"Swara trust me. Sanskar can never..." Neil could not finish as Swara turned her face to looked at him with teary eyes. He lost his grip looking at her pale, teary face.

"He will break your heart. He is not good for you" Sahil said breathing heavily with fake warning standing up on his feet when he observed his words were affecting Swara. His words again grabbed all attention from Swara and she turned her gaze towards him.

"Trust me" Sahil said with fake innocence.

Swara took two steps towards Sahil to face him with crossed arms.

Neil ran his hand from his hairs, his heart was thumping in ribcage. He tightened his fist to punch Sahil, he was crossing his limits today.

"Trust you Sahil" Swara said in low whisper looking at him with teary eyes and continued with small chuckle, "How can I? When I know you were never on good terms with Sanskar. I trust Sanskar the most in this world. He would never do anything which will hurt me. Yes, I know, I had some misconceptions about him and Kavita but those were my baseless assumptions which Sanskar cleared long back"

Neil was shocked, amazed but mostly relieved after hearing Swara's words. No doubt why his best friend fell for this angel hopelessly. He always thought Swara would be lucky to get a life partner like Sanskar but today he wanted to reverse his own thoughts. His best friend was indeed lucky that his love trusted him when it was needed the most.