Chapter - 8: I am her fiancée

"Ma, I have made Rasmalai, we have such good news." Reva said placing silver made bowl in middle of the dining table looking at Lakshmi.

Lakshmi nodded her head in acknowledgement with smile.

"Ohh so, Reva you have started pampering you son in law from now only." Sujata said with wink and smile.

"He is my son first and then son in law." Reva said stressing more on 'son'.

"I have called them, they are coming." Annapurna said sitting on her seat.

"They really look made for each other hai na Jiji." Sujata said grinning widely.

"Absolutely" DP said joining ladies discussions.

"There they are." Reva said when she saw her daughter and soon to be son in law entering dining hall.

Swara came and as usual sat on her seat which had Anurag on her one side and Uttara on other, where as Sanskar was moving towards empty seat next to Laksh.

"Bhai you can seat here with Bhabhi. I don't want to be Kabab me haddi." Uttara said while getting up from her seat earning chuckle from all family members.

"Thanks, Uttu for your generosity." Sanskar said with smirky chuckle pulling chair for him beside Swara.

It was almost 12:30, when finally, Maheshwari family started bidding bye to Mehra's. They were standing near porch, rest family members were already left. Now it was only Swara, Sanskar, Anurag and Reva were remaining. Laksh had gone to get the car from parking area.

"Reva, let's go, I am feeling so much sleepy." Anurag said with fake yawing and dragging his wife along with him to give much needed space to new couple.

Sanskar passed chuckle shaking his head looking at their retiring figures. Looking at his smiling face smile automatically adorned Swara's lips.

"I will come at 3 tomorrow in afternoon to pick you up from college, everybody will be here for finalization of rings and dresses." Sanskar said casually, he wanted to spend more and more time with his Rapunzel now.

'How come he knows that my college ends at 3 pm? May be Laksh or Uttu would have told him' Swara thought narrowing her eyes.

"Ok, I will ask Dinesh Kaka not to come for picking me up." Swara said with soft smile.

Meanwhile Laksh brought the car where Sanskar and Swara were standing, Sanskar cursed him in mind from bringing car too early.

"Good Night Swara" Sanskar said reluctantly with smile.

"Good Night Sanskar" Swara replied him, really this night is going to be the best for both of them.

Sanskar was still staring at her flushed face.

"Bhai, if you are not coming within next 1 minute then I am leaving you better stay at your newly found in laws place." Laksh said yawning almost dropping his eyelids.

"Shut up Lucky" Sanskar gave him death glare.

And turned to wish Swara "Good Night Swara."

"Bhai you already wished her" Laksh said giving second big yawn.

Swara pressed her lips to control her laughter looking at brother's banter.

"He is sleepy, you should go. You must be tired as well." Swara said to cover, looking at grumpy face of Sanskar.

"Bye Swara." Sanskar said and slipped in the car on passenger seat.

Swara observed that today for each sentence Sanskar was calling her name which was giving all goosebumps to her stomach.