𝑩𝑬 𝑴𝒀 𝑩𝑨𝑩𝒀

BE MY BABY !❝ 𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘪𝘧 𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘐'𝘥 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘭𝘦𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘨𝘰 ❞

BE MY BABY !
❝ 𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘪𝘧 𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦
𝘐'𝘥 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘭𝘦𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘨𝘰 ❞

    EVELYN FOX is a very particular woman. Born and raised in Brooklyn, New York with a very strict Christian household, she came to be very posh. Her life is built on order, rules, elegance, etc. She quickly found a love for journalism, exposing the truth and whatnot.

IN NEW YORK, her classy yet brutally honest writing made her very well known. Her long legs, golden hair, and coldhearted personality truly made her a sight for sore eyes.

    IN 1964, her newspaper company assigned her to a once in a lifetime opportunity . . . to tour with the number one band in the world . . . The Beatles. ( a band she was famous for ripping on )

     CONSIDERING she despised rock 'n roll, she automatically turned down the offer. But after a long list of pros from her friend in the news industry, Larry Kane ( a famous broadcaster who would be joining the tour as well ), she sourly agreed.

SHE KNEW this was going to be a long year spent with a bunch of hooligans for rockers. Yes, The Beatles were quite a handful, but one Beatle in particular took a liking in Evelyn.

     MR. MCCARTNEY was definitely the flirt of the group and couldn't help but chase after Evelyn. As pitiless and stern as she was, it was near impossible for Paul to receive any amount of affection from Evelyn. Can he show her how to loosen up? Or possibly how to love?

˚.✦ ⋱ ∘ ༄ 𝘽𝙀 𝙈𝙔 𝘽𝘼𝘽𝙔
ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵃˢᵗ ( 🧸💌✨🎸☕️ ) !!

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝘔𝘈𝘙𝘎𝘖𝘛 𝘙𝘖𝘉𝘉𝘐𝘌
° ミ🍓🧚♡ · ° ━━━ 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗹𝘆𝗻 𝗳𝗼𝘅.
❝ i'm not getting paid enough to work eight days a week for these imbeciles. ❞

 ❞