𝘅𝘅𝘅𝗶𝗶. 𝗽𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘄𝗲𝗻𝗱𝘆

*ೃ:

*ೃ:.✧ ─── ( 𝙚𝙥𝙞𝙨𝙤𝙙𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙩𝙬𝙤 )
❛ AH, WE'VE GOT A SPY ❜
⌣*ೃ:.✧✼°․⋆⌣
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝘀𝗲𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝟭, 𝟭𝟵𝟲𝟰

LAST NIGHT, evelyn had trouble sleeping because she couldn't stop thinking about the way she lashed out at paul and didn't even realize it. it made her second guess if she was capable of having a long-lasting stable relationship. she also didn't want to hurt paul even if it was unintentionally. she needed to start being more sensitive, and she stayed up all night hating who she had become.

but evelyn was quick with solutions. she knew it would be hard getting paul alone since it was obvious he had been avoiding her — and for good reason. so she stood outside of her hotel door for almost a half-hour until she saw paul emerge from his room and walk towards the elevator.

just as soon as the doors were about to close, evelyn had managed to slip inside, startling him a bit. his eyes widened with cautiousness and his posture stiffened. his face was expressionless as he wasn't sure how to behave. should he smile? should he speak first? one wrong move and he might set her off again. it pained evelyn to see he was afraid of her.

"i'm sorry about yesterday. i was a complete bitch." she spoke with a pleading tone as her brows knitted together.

"well i wouldn't exactly go that far but, yea, something along those lines," he mumbled, avoiding eye contact.

"i really am sorry. i just hope we're okay." she says grabbing one of his hands in both of her dainty ones.

"that depends on what i did wrong. i don't like upsetting you." he frowned at the ground.

"that's the thing. you didn't do anything wrong, paul." she sighed but he still wouldn't look at her.

evelyn then reached her hand out to caress his cheek, softly turning his head to meet her gaze, her other hand still holding his. it was amazing how her touch seemed to warm him.

"i've been in a really messed up headspace for the past two years and work is just how i stay distracted from my family, bobby, you . . ." she admitted, for paul's affection was already becoming an addictive drug.

"i'm still new to this whole dating thing and i've got a lot to learn. i'm going to need time to adjust, and it seems really unfair of me to ask but, i hope you can be patient with me," she begged.

evelyn felt self-conscious about her lack of experience in the game of love. with paul being a rock star, there was no doubt he had plenty of experience. not to mention he was slightly younger than evelyn which made her fear he was simply yearning for a good shag — but now she was getting inside of her own head.