𝘅𝘅𝘃. 𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗲𝗱

*ೃ:

*ೃ:.✧ ─── ( 𝙚𝙥𝙞𝙨𝙤𝙙𝙚 𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙛𝙞𝙫𝙚 )
❛ WANNA KNOW A SECRET ❜
⌣*ೃ:.✧✼°․⋆⌣
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝗮𝘂𝗴𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝟮𝟲, 𝟭𝟵𝟲𝟰

     NOW IN HER home state of new york, evelyn was currently waiting in the hotel lounge. she had yet another interview with the beatles, but since they attended a party the night before, with guests like bob dylan, they spent most of the morning sleeping. so they decided to have the interview after their concert, and brian finally felt comfortable leaving the boys alone with her now that she seemed to be more tolerant.

     but a half hour had passed and no sign of any beatle walked in. she groaned and rolled her eyes not surprised they were late once again. after sitting for another ten minutes, she had enough and decided to head to their room.

     she opened the door and stormed in to find four scouse men sprawled across the floor looking dazed and relaxed. their eyes were glazed with the color red as smoke covered the room like a blanket in which they gladly emersed themselves. john and paul laid on the twin beds staring at the ceiling, george sat cross-legged in the tub chair, and ringo took the couch while an irish waterfall escaped his lips.

     "what is going on?!" she yelled in aggravation, then letting out a cough from the amount of smoke.

     "'bout time ye got here." george let out an exasperated moan as he threw his head back before giggling uncontrollably, for he could see the wall behind him upside down.

     "me?! i was waiting for you guys downstairs!" she threw her purse across the room and placed her hand in her hips.

      "ringo, you bum! i told ye to invite eve to our little party." paul said with a stern voice fading into a mischievous, light cackle.

     it wasn't a secret to evelyn that the beatles had recently got into drugs. with all of the american parties they had been to, it was bound to happen.

     "join us, will ye?" john asked, slowly standing up from the bed and approaching her as she picked up a bag filled with marijuana off the dresser.

     "where did you guys even get this?" she scrunched up her nose at the ghastly smell mixed with the alcohol from the opened bottles around the floor.

     "we know people who know people who know people," ringo said counting his fingers. "mates! i've only five fingers!"