𝘃𝗶𝗶. 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗻 𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝘀

*ೃ:

*ೃ:.✧ ─── ( 𝙚𝙥𝙞𝙨𝙤𝙙𝙚 𝙨𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣 )
❛ HE LIKES TO MASTURBATE ❜
⌣*ೃ:.✧✼°․⋆⌣
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝗷𝘂𝗻𝗲 𝟭𝟭, 𝟭𝟵𝟲𝟰

     AFTER A culturally immersed trip to hong kong, the team arrived in sydney, australia around two in the morning. the reaminder of the tour was going to be placed between austrailia and new zealnd so they all decided to settle into their hotel rooms and unpack.

     they wanted to spend the rest of their day off sightseeing but ended up mostly resting in the comfort of their rooms. it was still early in the morning and evelyn decided to use the hotel pool before crowds of guests showed up. she thought, what better way to relax and exercise than to go swimming?

     evelyn and paul had few interactions ever since he startled her on the plane to hong kong. although, his flirtacious comments continued. all of the men's flirtacous comments continued, and she was anxious to slip away from them for an hour or two.

     she offered melanie to join her but her friend wanted to spend some time with the boys. it wasn't everyday where an african-american woman becomes friends — much less chat with — the biggest socialites in the world, and melanie was going to apprieciate every second. they seemed to enjoy her company as well. if only evelyn was fond of theirs, that would really make their trip.

     evelyn hadn't gone swimming in ages and she wanted to put her new two piece swimsuit to good use. it was a bit on the scandalous side and unconventional, but she felt confident wearing it — and melanie refused to let her pack any other swimsuit.

     once evelyn made it to the pool, she did several laps. she liked how the water filled her ears, drowning out all the static and stentorian noise just for a few moments. being on tour meant she was required to tag along to the concerts as well, and the rock 'n roll was causing her major migranes. but her feeling of nirvana was soon cut short after only twenty minutes.

     when evelyn broke through the surface of the water, she was greeted by a liverpudlian accent.

      "oi! fancy seeing you here." george harrison grinned as he crouched down at the edge of the pool. she let out an annoyed sigh as she slicked back her wet hair to keep it out of her face.

     "what are you doing here?" she asked in an irked tone, swimming to the ladder. she didn't know why but she didn't think she'd be greeted by george out of all people.

     "well i need a break from the lads too y'know." he said pressing his freshly lit cigarette to his lips.

      "i can't imagine why." she grumbled, climbing out of the pool. "i'm starting to feel guilty for leaving melanie to fend for herself."