𝘅𝗶. 𝘁𝗼 𝗻𝗲𝘄 𝘆𝗼𝗿𝗸

*ೃ:

*ೃ:.✧ ─── ( 𝙚𝙥𝙞𝙨𝙤𝙙𝙚 𝙚𝙡𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣 )
❛ LEAVE HER ALONE, PAUL ❜
⌣*ೃ:.✧✼°․⋆⌣
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝗷𝘂𝗻𝗲 𝟮𝟳, 𝟭𝟵𝟲𝟰

AT THE MAJESTIC THEATER in new zealand, evelyn and melanie sat with the boys in their dressing room before their concert. brian was going through his checklist for the evening while george was telling the girls about a story from his childhood, to which evelyn told melanie to write down. the blonde recently found herself having casual conversations with george more than the others. turns out george wasn't so quiet after all.

paul stood on the other side of george, just wanting to be close to evelyn. he couldn't care less about george's story. "say, you ever listen to indian music?" george asked melanie.

as the youngest beatle continued to ramble, the room was rather calm. ringo and john sat on a couch taking silly photos of one another. it was amazing how they could entertain themselves for hours.

"brian," evelyn said gently, grabbing the manager's attention. "is the flight for new york booked yet?"

"yes, it's been confirmed. departure is at noon." he smiled before going back to the planner laid in his lap.

"thank you." she then turned to listen to george once again, but he was soon interrupted.

"what's this talk of new york?" paul asked after intensely listening in on evelyn and brian's conversation.

"oh, i've decided not to go to the premiere and just head home early." she stated.

back in april of earlier this year, the beatles finished filming their first movie called a hard day's night. the premiere was july sixth but evelyn had no interest in spending time with the beatles longer than she had to.

"in case you didn't know, the fourth of july is kind of a big thing back in america, and i'd like to be there when that day arrives," she explained, looking for any excuse to leave the tour.

"no thanks to the british," george muttered, forcing evelyn to hold herself together from arguing his comment. he was only upset because he didn't get to finish his story about playing football back in liverpool.

"you can't miss the premiere. you've got to get coverage." evelyn couldn't tell if paul was begging or ordering.

he wasn't ready to watch her leave just yet — or ever for that matter. how was he suppose to show he really cared about her if she was going to be absent for a month?