𝘅𝗶𝗶𝗶. 𝗽.𝘀. 𝘄𝗲 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂

*ೃ:

*ೃ:.✧ ─── ( 𝙚𝙥𝙞𝙨𝙤𝙙𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣 )
❛ OH, BUGGER OFF ❜
⌣*ೃ:.✧✼°․⋆⌣
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝗷𝘂𝗹𝘆 𝟲, 𝟭𝟵𝟲𝟰

     BEING BACK home felt abnormal to evelyn. she had been able to catch up on her sleep and it was unimaginably peaceful. she kept thinking one of the beatles would barge in with one of their practical jokes but there was only silence. she had lived in brooklyn all her life, yet being so used to the tour lifestyle had made her feel out of place in her own home. she found herself bored, for the boys always kept her on her toes.

     it was now late at night and all she could think about was the band. she cursed to herself, not being able to focus on the article she was supposed to be writing. she groaned, stood up, and headed to the desk across from her bed where a small radio was placed. she sat in her chair and started switching through the channels.

     a rock 'n roll station instantly rung through her ears and she frantically changed the channel. the next channel was playing a toothpaste commercial she had no patience to bother for. a few more channels and she came across the hard day's night premiere that larry was broadcasting.

     "jesus." she whispered, pressing her cigarette to her lips and losing hope of ever escaping the beatles.

     "what a big night for the beatles and boy am i honored to be here!" evelyn rolled her eyes at larry's broadcasting voice. even though he was her friend, she couldn't believe people actually bought into his fake accent.

    her fingers rested on the radio's knob, and she was about to turn the station until she heard larry announce, "here is paul mccartney coming to greet me now!"

     "gosh, larry, can't you give me a break?" paul joked.

      "you know i couldn't stay away from you even if i tried." larry played along.

      "who couldn't?" he said through a laugh. evelyn shook her head at his ignorance. she couldn't see his face but imagined a goofy smirk forming upon his lips.

     "speaking of, did you bring a lucky lady tonight?"

     "i think it's the other way around. i'd be a lucky lad to accompany her." paul told.

     "well, where is she? i'm sure the listeners would love to meet her." of course the fans would want to know who paul mccartney's mystery girl is.

     "actually, she couldn't make it tonight," he replied a bit somberly.

     "that's a shame." larry sympathized. "could ya maybe describe her?" this was his way of teasing the public so they'd tune into the broadcast. evelyn knew all his tricks.