18-Following

She sat down covering her face...
Then Stella walked out and her friends ran and hug her.

"Is everything okay? Are you okay? What happened?" Her friends questioned.

She just smiled and said," I did the right thing".

She told them that they can talk from their room.

They all walked cheerily knowing that Stella was fine.

They sat on the sofa and Stella told Luna to be more careful about Asher, but she said that he just wanted to feel like he fit in.

Rose said to her that he is trying to change her and use her for popularity.

Then she asked Rose "Why for popularity?".

"He just wants to show off and want you to see him as an idol, " Bethany replied.

"I don't know but maybe,What about we leave this topic and do our school works plus tomorrow is Friday we have to plan something fun," Luna said.

After a while, they all went to bed.

Luna waited for them to sleep so she can peak out, while Bethany taught of pretending like she slept and follow her.

Bethany waited for Luna to go out.
When Luna shut the door she quickly grabbed the keys and slowly peaked out.

She looked both sides and she found Luna knocking on Asher's door.
Bethany quickly open the door and went inside and waited for them to go.

When they started walking towards the stair she went and hide behind a huge pole.

She slowly walked and slowly started walking on the stairs when she heard someone coming from upstairs.

She got nervous and scared she ran down, she started looking around and found a janitor room, She quickly hide inside it.

She looks out slowly through the broken knob.

She saw Sebastian and Eva walking to Steve's office.

She wanted to hear everything they said she didn't want to go to the front door and get caught then she saw an opened locker which faced to the wall of the teacher office.

She went inside and hide and closed the door slowly
hoping she won't get stuck inside.

She put her ears on the wall, she couldn't hear much but she could slightly hear it. She didn't move away from the wall and then she heard Asher forcing Luna to do something, She couldn't hear those words.

Then she heard Eva saying you promised girl take those cigarettes and smoke.

Then she heard Luna replying " I don't want to"

But then she heard teacher Steve and Asher threatening her and telling her to smoke.

Then she heard Luna agreeing to it.

"Omg, she is doing all this thing for Asher, I just know it" Bethany thought.

"Why does she even like him?" She whispered to herself and moved back the door it opened and made her fall. A huge sound slamming the door behind made the gang to come out of the room.

She heard the door opening she ran to the nearest pole and hide.

She heard footsteps behind her.
She was shaking, She closed her eyes and stood there  hearing footsteps behind the pole.

She holds her breath listening closely to the foot step of Steve's footsteps and then she heard Sebastian calling Steve, He walked with towards Sebastian.
She peaked to see if he was gone. She sighed in relief when he walked away.

She thought of going back to the room but then she heard Asher saying to the teacher that they were heading to the room.

"Why so early Asher?" the teacher asked.

"You know we have a test tomorrow, " He lied.

"Hey, Luna wanna come with me?"He added.

Bethany looked from aside and saw Luna and Asher walking upstairs.
She waited until the office's door closed she followed them.

She saw them in front of Asher's room

She went and hide near a wall and heard the conversation.

"Hey, Luna before you go. I wanted to say something, " Asher said.

"Yes, what is it?" She asked.

"We have been a good friend and I really liked you actually more than that" He added.

She saw Luna blushing and answering "yes" while stroking her hair.

"Can you be my girlfriend?" He asked with no hesitation.

"Yeah, I will," She said blushing hard.

Bethany gasped by Luna's answer and she saw a devilish smile on Asher's face as she stroked her hair.

Bethany didn't know what to do and then Bethany almost died.

Asher asked Luna if she wanted to enter the room and she agreed.

She sat on a nearby seat and he said he will bring her two vapes since she will not come on Friday and Saturday, And Steve is busy on Sunday.

He took the vape and told her to come to his room whenever she wants.

Luna left Asher's room and went inside her room.
Luna blossomed like a flower with happiness and went to the kitchen to grab a snack.

Meanwhile, Asher asked Luna to enter the room, Bethany ran to the room and went to the kitchen, with the nerve-wracking mind, thinking about what happened.

She thought of telling it to Rose she knew she couldn't hold it anymore.

Then she saw Luna entering the kitchen with joy and all of a sudden Luna fake smiled as nothing happened...