55- Old friend

They all went to the hospital to see Luke.
They waited for the nurse to call them. They went inside slowly. They saw Luke was in pain. Bethany can't hold her tears so she ran outside the room and she started crying.

They all held their tears back because they don't want Luke to get sad.
"How do you guys reach in the hospital?"Luke said with pain.

"We beg the teacher to let us see you and we ask permission from our parent" Sebastian said to Luke

Bethany came back to the room, hugging him asking if he was okay.
"I am feeling better now" Luke answered smiling. Bethany was on cloud nine.

The doctor told them to go so Luke can get rest. "Wait before I go, I told you to break a leg back in the library but I didn't mean you have to break your leg, " Sebastian said laughing.
Luke laughed along.
"I didn't break my leg though" He added while still laughing.

"You broke your hands anyway" Sebastian replied.
"Thank you guys you are the best of the best friends anyone could have" Luke said to his friends who were walking out.
"You are welcome" Stella replied.

"Bethany don't worry about it I am feeling better and better" Luke said to Bethany looking at her worried face.

They walked out of the room so Luke can get some rest.
Rose saw some familiar faces walking to Luke's room.

"Wait-Miss Isabella?" Rose said calling to one of the female entering the room.
"Yes, May I help you?, Oh you guys must be my son's friends" Isabella asked.
"Yeah, We are" Luna replied.

"Wait- I am Rose Michelle, Your old neighbour" Rose said to Isabella.
"Rose, It's nice to meet you!" She surprisingly replied.
"How have everything been?" She added.

"Everything is great, But if you are Isabella then that should be Luke, my old friend?" She asked confusingly.
"Well, Yes Rose" Isabella replied.
"You guys were besties" She added.
"Wait! What?!" Stella asked to Rose.
"Oh my goddess, this is amazing" Rose replied still in surprise.

"What are your names?" She asked.
"I am Stella Zadie, She is Luna Ellie, She is Anna Hana, this is Sebastian Noah and last but not least Bethany Leah" Stella said introducing everyone.

"Oh Bethany, Luke have told about you a lot" Isabella answered.
"Oh really! I never knew that" She replied blushing. "Thanks for visiting Luke and caring about him"His mom replied.
"Your welcome" They answered.
"We better hurry teachers waiting for us, it was nice meeting you Miss Isabella" Rose replied.

"My pleasure" Isabella replied softly smiling. They went back to the hostel.
"You and Luke were friends? This is insane!" Anna said to Rose excitedly.
"Yeah but I didn't recognised him this whole time" Rose replied.
"And he didn't recognise as well" Bethany replied.
"He told me something about me being familiar" Rose said.

"I was shocked when I heard that" Sebastian added.
"I know right" Luna replied.
"Well, I am heading back to my room" Sebastian said going to his room.
"Me too"Anna replied.
"Then let's go girls, " Luna said looking at Stella, Bethany and Rose.