45-Magazine

"Students you have a new project to do. It's a competition between three grades. Which are grade eight, grade nine, and grade ten," the teacher said

"I want you guys to make a magazine about the school , " the teacher added.

"I can't believe we have competition between grade nine, " said Luna to Stella.

"Yeah, I don't want to see Asher's face but I am happy because there will be Rose and Bethany"
said Stella.

"You can choose a team by yourself, if you want to and if you want to do alone, you could do it alone but I prefer teammate because teamwork is way more important and it would be easy if the team itself divided into a different group. For example, some for an interviewing, some for the picture and some from the article and many other things but don't forget to make it perfect as possible," The teacher said to the students.

"Anna come with us, We can do the project for the magazine together, " said Stella to Anna.

"I am totally in" Anna replied.
"Yes! We will make a masterpiece together" Stella said excitedly.
"Asher won't win this one like he won the volleyball match, Never!" Luna replied.

"So students you can start today or tomorrow. You have to submit within two weeks" The teacher replied.

Anna, Stella, and Luna started on the same day.
They went and took a camera and begin interviewing.

They all interview different students with different stories and from different countries. They interviewed the school President, and wrote about his plan and his idea's about the school.

They attached beautiful pictures with a beautiful article. They complete it within a week and handed.

After about a week or so the teacher told them that they have chosen a winner and it will be announced in the main hall where the program is held.

They all gathered. They couldn't wait for it to start and once it begins, the principal walked into the stage to announce the winner. "And this year school magazine winner goes to..", the principal started.
Luna, Stella, and Anna closed their eyes and hold each other's hands and they heard the name.

"Angela, Lisa and Henry!", the principal announced.
"Aww, No way!" Luna said.
"I knew it wasn't us," Rose said to Bethany from the other corner of the hall.
"Any of you know which class they are in?,"Stella asked.
"They are in "8a", Anna replied.
"Never met them, " Stella replied.
"Same, " Luna answered.

"Even if we fail. It was fun actually really fun making it together with you guys," Anna said.
"Any new revenge plan?" Luna asked.
"Hmm, Let's talk with rose and Bethany as well, " Stella replied.
"I really love them break down into pieces,"Luna said.

"No wonder, Asher bullied us, it was fun but we are not bullying like him though, We are just protecting ourselves, " Anna replied.

"Are we going a little too much about this?,"Luna asked.
"I don't think besides no one hates us anymore except Asher and Eva so it's a plus guarantee, " Stella answered.
"I hope so, " Luna added.

"Dear students, All of your magazine were very special. Thanks for making an incredible magazine, You can keep it with you guys and Thank you again. Now go back to your classes, " the principal announced.