• P R E F A C E •

When I first met DreShawn,  he was such a sweetheart. He seemed like the one but about 6 months after we started talking he became abusive as hell.

*FLASHBACK*

"Girl who is that sexy ass man" Lala asked. I looked to where she was pointing and girl was he fine .

"Girl I don't even know but I'm about to find out" I said with a smirk.

I got up and walked towards where this sexy ass man was in the VIP section. He looked directly at me and waved. I gave a small smile. He waved me over and I went to sit right beside him but it was no space. So since I was a bold ass bitch, I sat right on his lap. He looked taken aback at first but then he chuckled.

"Girl how you just gone sit on my lap? You don't even know if I got a girl or what" he said still laughing.

I shrugged "obviously idgaf plus it ain't no seats up here."

"Anyway what's your name mamas" he asked. Bitchhh he must don't know I will fuck the shit outta him.

I smirked and said "Kiana hbu?"

"I'm Kd" he said. Ion like that nickname shii when I ask you what's your name tell me what yo momma named you nigga.

"Fuck up. Yo momma ain't name you no damn Kd" I said with a mean mug. He laughed and ouu was that laugh sexy asf.

"You right mamas but ion tell everybody my real name."

I giggled "I ain't everybody. I'm Kiana Wright. A whole different breed boo."

"Yea ight boo" he said putting the emphasis on boo.

"Anyways my real name is DreShawn Black." That name sounded so familiar but I couldn't understand why.

Anyways we chilled and talked for the rest of our time at the club. He passed me his phone and told me to save my number. I shrugged and gave him my phone so he can do the same. I saved my name as Kiana💜. I get my phone back and this man done saved his number as Dre💞. I just walked off.

When I finally got back to our table, Nini, Dee, and Lala was all just smirking.

"What yall hoes looking at me like that for?" I asked with a mug.

"Who da fuck was dat bitch?" Nini asked still smirking.

"Don't worry. Let's go hoes" I said.

They got up and followed me to the car. I drove since they dumbasses was drunk as fuck. I play about a lot of stuff but my life ain't one.

I decided that they can all stay at my place cause ian feel like driving all over the place. I helped everybody into "their" rooms. Yea all my friends have a room at my house and a closet full of clothes.

I was on my way to get in the shower when my phone dinged meaning I had a notification. it was a text from DreShawn.

Dre💞: Mamas?
Me: Wassup?
Dre💞: What u doin rite nie?
Me: About to take a shower how about u?
Dre💞: Thinkin...
Me: Bout what?
Dre💞: Youu
Me: 🙃
Dre💞: I'm tryna slide on u rite nie u down?
Me: Not really. All my friends staying at my place tonight since they drunk asf.
Dre💞:Damn aight mamas
Me: Sorry maybe another night
Dre💞: Ok goodnight Kiana😘
Me: goodnight Dre😘

I took a 30 minute shower then walked around the house to check on my girls. Once I saw that they were all sleep I went to sleep or tried to go to sleep.

DreShawn's name kept bouncing around my head. It finally came to me. He was the biggest drug dealer in the city.

*FLASHBACKOVER*

How yall feeling about this story so far?

How yall feel about KD?

Should Keke leave him?

Vote and comment please 🙃