• T W E N T Y F I V E •

Quinton Wright|Que
Houston,Texas📍| Next day

I thought that Diamond was the one but that bitch really turned me down ANDD she stole over 4.5 million dollars from me. On top of all that the bitch gay and she like my damn sister.

Heartbroken ain't even the word. But ian finna sit here in my feelings bout no bitch. Imma just go fuck on all the hoes. Istg ian falling in love no mo. I tried to be a good dude and bitches wanna play with me so I'm back on my playa shii. I bet these bitches won't hear Que pour his heart out ever again in life. Fuck em neva cuff em! Hell yea that's my new life motto.

I was currently on my way to the jeweler to take this fuck ass ring back. I really put a lot of thought into the design in the ring and that bitch really turned me down.

(The ring😬⬇️)

I turned on the radio and played I Hope by Jay Lewis

I turned on the radio and played I Hope by Jay Lewis. This nigga must've gotten turned down too.

(A/N: This song seriously tickles me cause he wishing dumb stuff on ha)

I got to the jeweler and he took the ring back with no problems so I headed back home. Just as I was pulling into my driveway JaKeilla called me. After that morning we ended up close and now that like my bestfriend. I also found out that Josiah is her brother.

Luh girl😖❣
Connecting...

"Wassuh luh girl" I said as soon as the call connected.

"Mmcht. Stop playing with me nigga" she said mugging the fuck outta me.

"Wassup tho" I asked raising my right eyebrow.

"Come get me" she said pouting.

"Girl fix yo ugly ass face and here I come. Have you eaten anything?" asked.

"Yea" she said looking away from the camera. I knew she was lying cause she only look away when she lie ta me

"Aight" I said hanging up.

Luh girl😖❣ shared their location with you.

I started my car and headed towards Popeyes since ik that's all she eat. I pulled up to Popeyes and ordered her one of them nasty ass spicy chicken sandwiches with cajun fries, ranch, and lemonade. Ian get me nothing cause I wasn't too hungry.

I pulled up at JaKeilla and Josiah house and she was sitting on her porch swing waiting on me to come get her. She hopped up and I instantly started mugging her.