• T W E N T Y T W O •

Kiana Wright|Keke
Houston,Texas📍|Next day

Today is the day for me and Diamond to go get our nails and hair done. I'm really excited to go because ya girl bern looking like she'on care bout haself lately. (Me currently😭)

Diamond pulled up to Gɪʟᴅᴇᴅ Hᴀɪʀ & Nᴀɪʟs Sᴀʟᴏɴ. It is early in the morning so nobody is really here beside the workers. Diamond made sure to book  us the first appointments of the day.

I decided to just get my hair flat ironed. Since I just got my hair done a couple days ago.

*3 hours later*

"Ohmygoodness Keke your nails are so pretty...just like you" Diamond mumbled that last part but still heard her.

"Thank you" I said brushing off what she said.

"Here let me take a picture of your nails and post them" Diamond said.

(A/N: Diamond nails first then Kiana nails)

@og.dydy

>Swipe

>Swipe

❤2,358  💬0  ↗️79@og

❤2,358  💬0  ↗️79
@og.dydy: Nail date with my sis🥰🥰

*comments disabled*

"Wanna go get something to eat" Diamond asked me.

"Sure" I said. I'm ready to get back to Jaja. I miss him and we only been away from each other for a few hours.

We pulled up to Red Lobster about 5 minutes later.

"Come on babe" Diamond said to me.

"Babe?! Girl what the fuck you got going" I asked.

"Girl I say that to all my friends" she said.

I just nodded my head and kept a safe distance away from her.

We went in and was instantly seated. The waiter passed us two menus and asked us our what we wanted to drink. Of course I got me a lemonade and Diamond got a Sprite.

I sat there looking over the menu to see what I wanted but Diamond kept doing slick stuff. She over here tryna play footsies and she done "accidentally" grabbed my hand.

"Diamond why do you keep touching me" I asked just as the waitress came back.

"What can I get for you all to eat" the waitress asked.

"Can I get the King crab legs and a shrimp alfredo" I said.

"Can I get a chicken alfredo and the crab legs as well" Diamond said.

"Alright. I'll be right back" the waitress said.

"Diamond back to our conversation. Why do you keep touching me" I asked.

"Keke imma keep it a thousand with you" she said.

"Continue" I stated.

"You know I'm bisexual and I really like you and I wanna be with you" Diamond said grabbing my hand.

"Check please" I yelled out.

"Girl please hush" Diamond said.

"This gotta be a joke. Where the hidden cameras at cause I know you fucking lying" I said looking around the restaurant for a camera.

"Keke I'm serious" Diamond said as I sat back down.

"I'm with your so called brother and you're with my brother plus bitch ian gay" I said looking at her as if she was stupid.

"Ight" Diamond said with a smirk. Our food finally came and we ate in silence.

Diamond got me bent over backwards if she think I want her. If i was gay i wouldn't even look her way she ain't all that pretty to me.

Soon as we finished I hopped in the backseat of the car so that she wouldn't try nothing.

She dropped me off at Jaja house. I took off all my clothes leaving only my underwear on and put on one of Jaja tshirts before laying down taking a nap.

______________________________________

This chapter was trash.

How yall been?

Vote and comment please