• E I G H T E E N •

Mr. Charles Wright|C4
Houston, Texas📍|6:03pm

"Soooo. Now that the truth is out what do yall wanna do" Kiana asked looking between Que and I.

"What you mean" Que said raising his eyebrow in confusion.

"I mean do you want to build a bond or just pretend we don't know each other" Kiana said.

"Girl why would we go back to not knowing you. We found you so that we can build a bond" I said.

"Oh. Sorry I'm just used to everybody coming and going as they please" she shrugged.

"Kiana that's not what we are doing at all. We want to build a bond. Also you shouldn't even used to something like that. You gotta know your self worth sweetheart" I said.

Kiana stood up and Woo grabbed a pillow fast as fuck so I already know what that's about🤦🏽‍♂️. How this man get on hard during a meaningful conversation.

Kiana came over to me and bent down to give me a hug. "Thank you Mr.Charles" she said.

Just as I was about to say something my wife came in and she was furious.

"Who the fuck is this young ass girl" she said scrunching up her face.

"Monica chill damn" I said.

"Chill? Nigga you got some young ass hoe hugging all on you in my house for fucking what" she said.

"Watch yo mouth Monica" I said trying to keep my cool.

"Nigga you cheating on me again" she asked. "Then you got this young ass hoe up in my motherfucking house. You know what get the fuck asap" she said. We all busted out laughing at her cause that shii was funny.

"Monica you doing too fucking much. Like I said watch yo mouth" I said.

"Ms.Ma'am I'm not gone be too many more hoes. It ain't even like that. That's my father" Kiana said.

Who the fuck says "Ms.Ma'am" like ian neva heard that shii.

"Bitch stop lying. Now I want my one with you for lying and laughing in my face like this shii funny. You just a young homewrecking hoe" Monica said.

Just as Kiana was about to swing on Monica, Woo grabbed her from behind and held her back.

"Aye MamaM stop calling my twin out her name" Que said rolling his eyes. He already don't like Monica and now she being too disrespectful.

"TWIN" she said looking back and forth between Kiana and Que.

"Damn now I feel stupid cause they look exactly alike" she said.

"Kiana come sit down. You must've forgot that you pregnant" Woo said.

That caught me off guard cause when I asked Que about her he never mentioned a pregnancy.

"Pregnant as in it's a child in your stomach" I asked cause ain't no way.

"More like two children in my stomach but yes" Kiana chuckled.

"Say you swear" Woo said leaning up.

"Yea I found out today when Que took me to the hospital" she said.

"That's lit" Woo said grinning.

"How far along are you" Monica asked kinda lowly. She probably still embarrassed.

She had every right to question who Kiana was but she came at it the wrong way.

"Almost 9 weeks Ms.Ma'am" Kiana said.

I busted out laughing at her cause who tf says this.

"Kiana who the fuck says Ms.Ma'am" I said still laughing.

"Obviously me Mr.Sir" she said.

"Girl you can call me MamaM and I am truly sorry for my actions" Monica said.

"Mhm" is all Kiana said. Woo tapped her leg and she stood up.

"Ight C4 we finna head out" Woo said.

"Bye Mr.Charles" Kiana said.

"Please just call me dad or C4 at least" I said cause who tf is Charles? Not I 🤷🏽‍♂️

"Ight. One" Kiana said. Ohh hell naw. I looked at Woo and he threw his hands up in surrender.

"Girl what the fuck you got going" I said.

"What you mean thug" she said.

"So you a lil gangster" I said.

"Been that Parlay" she said winking.

This girl funny as hell. Like what female do you know that's cut like that.

"Bye li girl" I said.

"Tuhh. its not bye. its see you later" she said.

"See you later li girl" I said.

"See yall later" she said waving.

"Bring yo ass" Woo said just as I closed the door.

"Monica yo ass did way too much" Que said standing up.

"Que stop disrespecting your mother" I said.

"Excuse me but last time I checked my mother is 6 feet under some dirt. I'm out" he said and grabbed his keys walking out.

"I'm so sorry for his actions" Diamond said running out behind Que.

"Monica he wasn't lying though. Yo ass really did too much" I said.

"Okay but do you remember the situation with Skylar" she said.

"That was a one time thing" I said.

"Whatever" she said going to the bedroom.

"FUCKKK" I screamed out punching the wall.

______________________________________

Yall it been a while. Sorry I was stuck on.

Did Monica do too much?

Do yall think she had a right to go off like that?

Why is Woo so happy about Keke having twins?

Vote and comment please

MONICA WRIGHT (MamaM) 38| @jadapinkettsmith

CHARLES WRIGHT (C4) 43 |@willsmith