Epilogue

And that's it, folks! This book is done. Wow. What a RIDE. Thank you for everyone that voted and commented. It really means the world to me. Please let me know your thoughts in the comments, if you have a moment. There will be a part two to this series and I'd be interested in your thoughts of what you want to happen and what you think will happen! Love you all <3 

"I'm drawn to you. At first, I was drawn to your blood. Please don't take this the wrong way, but you smell amazing... like coffee, vanilla, oranges, and cedarwood. The moment you stepped into the school, I could smell you."

The female vampire with striking red hair walked around the purple bedroom, running her hands over the odd trinkets laying around. She stopped at the vanity, looking at herself in the mirror.

Her hair was wild, around her face, and her eyes, a deep red, were glowing with terrifying rage. Revenge was the only thing in her mind.

Draped over the chair near the vanity was an olive green heavy-duty utility jacket, with deep pockets and gold hardware. She gingerly picked up the jacket by the collar, the incredibly strong scent of vanilla coffee and cedar wafting up with it.

She took a deeper breath. Oranges.

A menacing smile overtook her face. That was exactly what she was looking for. She slipped the jacket over her small frame, and it fell over her body. She rolled up the sleeves and took another look at herself in the mirror.

The jacket was far too big for her, but it didn't matter. This piece wasn't for show, it was to track.

Her head suddenly whipped to face the door as she heard voices in the house. She quickly made her way to the window, gradually jumping to the ground, barely making a sound.

She walked to the forest, taking in the scent of the jacket one more time. Although she wasn't as strong a tracker as her mate, she would be able to find this girl and start taking down the one who killed her mate.

Time to die.