Want a hug?

Lucy's pov:

I was sitting in the taxi, I had bought a beautiful fake id a few minutes ago.
I still wanted revenge on father and blondy, but I have no idea how I'm going to do it...yet.

A couple ideas come up in my head: going after blondy... or perhaps, killing someone!
'That's a rather wonderful idea' I said out loud.

The reason that I'm going to kill someone : father does not want me to kill another human being, so maybe I'll kill one, or two maybe three...we'll see.

Lucifers pov :

Lucy left without a single look or word, I hoop she is doing alright.

'About what were you guys talking? It seemed like you two wanted to kill each other.' The detective asked shortly after Lucy had left.
'Just some onfinished business.' I said. I cleared my throat after.
'Oh alright, if you want to go see her, you can go. You know I can handle the case by myself.
'No need, no need. I'm going to come with you.'
'You sure?'
'Yes of course I am, detective.' I said with a wide smile.
'Coming?' She asked as she walked over to the elevator.

We went outside and got into the car. I felt bad for th standing Lucy up like that. I just hope she isn't going to do something stupid...

But I do have a feeling she is going to do something moronic.

It wasn't a long drive, after a few minutes we arrived, while we were driving the detective informed me more about the case. As we stepped out of the car and made our way to the entrance, I still had a bad feeling about Lucy...

Lucy's pov :

I was now standing on the beach again, watching as the water of the sea got closer and further away from me. I was thinking about a good plan.
I think I might have an amazing idea...

'Why are you smiling like that?' A sudden familiar voice said.

I quickly turned around and saw Wesley standing behind me, once again in his sport outfit.

'Do not scare me like that.' I said with a louder voice, pointing my finger at him.
'I didn't know you get scared so easily.'  He said defending himself with a small smile.
'I know, I know.' I answered sighing.

We looked at each other and started to laugh.

'So why were you smiling so... evil.' He asked still laughing a bit.
'Oh nothing special. A great idea just popped up in my mind.'
'An idea for what?'
'For getting revenge on my bloody father.'  I answered I felt my eyes getting red for a second so I quickly turned my head a bit.
'On your father?' He asked with a strange look on his face.
'Yes, on my father.' I answered still looking away.

We were quite for a couple seconds, he broke the silence.

'And why would you want revenge an your dad?' He asked.
'Well...' I started. I sighed before talking again. 'First of all, he didn't want to go back home with me. And second of all, he stood me up... For some stupid blond girl. I hate her to the core. And at the moment, I also hate my father.'
'And why exactly do you want him to go home with you?' He asked sounding confused.
'Because...' and than it hit me, I couldn't tell him. He would think I am some crazy mental girl.

'Because...?' He asked while looking straight into my eyes, hoping that I would continue. It was only then that I realised how beautiful his eyes were. They had a dark green colour.
'I don't want to be alone al the time, and I obviously don't want to do his bloody job' I said lying but also partly telling the truth.

I felt my eyes getting red again. and quickly looked the other way again.

'What is wrong with your eyes?' He said while turning me around.
'Nothing. There's only a big sand in it.' I said moving my hand to my eye. Hiding my red coloured eye. I always did have something to say as an excuse.
'You sure?' He asked raising his eyebrow.
'Of course, what else could it be?'

'So where is your home?' He asked. I do have to say that he has a lot of questions.
'In hell'  I said with a straight face looking in front of me at the waves.

He started to laugh, I still didn't show any sort of emotions.

'But seriously where do you live.' He asked with a smirk.

I knew if I told him that I live in hell for the second time, the was going to think I'm crazy.

'In Paris' I lied
'Paris?'
'Yes, Paris.'
'So you live in Europe?'
'Ehm France is in Europe indeed, so yes.'
'That's far away from here.' He said sounding a bit sad.

It was once again silent.

'How old are you?' He suddenly asked.
'16. You?'
'17'

He smiled at me, so I decided to be friendly and smile back at him.

'Can I have your phone number? Or your snap?' He asked already taking his phone out of him pocket.

Lucky for me, father had already given me a phone, there ware 2 numbers in it: of course my dads and Mazes. But I have no idea what on earth 'snap' is.

'Sure.' I said taking my phone out of my shoulder bag and looked for my number. I quickly found it and gave him my number.
'Here you go.' I said as he was finished typing it in.
'Thank you.' he said sounding genuinely happy.

I took my phone back and looked at the time.

'Its already 14 o'clock, I have to go.' I said wile starting to walk away.'
'Hey! Wait! I didn't give you my number' he shouted after me.
'Just call me' I said, still walking.

I knew what I was going to do, I had a perfect plan. At least I hope I do...

*****

I was standing in front of the police station and saw a man walking inside. I decided to follow him.
Nobody noticed me, so I walked further into the building. I saw a woman that seemed nice, so I walked over to her.

'Hey, excuse me. Do you know if Lucifer Morningstar is here?' I asked.
'Are you one of the woman he-'
'No, most definitely not. No way in Hell. That is disgusting.' I quickly said.
'Ow I'm sorry I thought that-'
'It's okay, no worries. But do you know if he is here, and where I could find him?' I asked her.
'He isn't here, but he can be here every moment... But who are you then?'
'I'm Lucy. I'm a friend of Lucifer.'
'Lucy and Lucifer, did your parents know each other, you almost have the same name?'
'Yes, yes they did.'
'I am Ella.' I
She said smiling. She put her hand out and I shook it. 'Do you want a hug?' She asked while coming closer to me.
'No, no thank you, maybe an other time.' I responded as  fast as I could.
'Okay, your loss. You can wait there, that's Chloe's desk.' She said while pointing at a very clean desk.
'Thank you, it was nice to meet you.'
'You too, if you want a hug just ask me.'
I nodded my head.

She walked into a room and closed the door behind her. I looked a bit around blondy's desk, it was way to clean for my liking.
I 'accidentally' knocked over one of her plants.

'Oeps'

I sat down in the chair. Not even a minute later I saw dad and blondy arriving.

(A: Hey, I hope you liked the new chapter. And sorry if I make grammatical faults but English is my third language. Thank you for reading. Xx )

Words : 1320