Powder

Just a bit more information about Nick's personality to get to know him better :

Nick is a friendly and nice guy. He has maners and is also very smart. He got an A in all of his classes. His favourite subject is History and he hates geography and art. He plays soccer and he goes for a run every morning.

Nick has an older brother named Nathan. He has
a normal family. He lives in a house just out of
the city. His mom is very, very, very Christian. His
father and brother aren't. They have a vacation house in Spain and go there every summer.

Nick loves Halloween. He also loves to go for a swim or a walk. He never had a girlfriend before but really wants one.
He wants to have someone who is a caring persons and someone who also loves history. He doesn't really care how she needs to look. But if he had to chose, a girl with dark brown hair. The rest doesn't matter for him at all.

*********************************

Lucy's pov :

'Let's play truth or dare!' Xander suddenly said with a big smile.

'Yes!' Everyone shouted, except for me of course. I don't like the idea of 'truth'.

'I don't know if that's a good idea.' I said.

'BORING!' Anita said.

'Aww, come one Lucy.' Mell said while trying to make puppy eyes.

'Sure.' I said. I sighed, I hope for grandpa's sack that their isn't going to be a lot of truth ... Or dare.

'Okay, before we are going to start, I'm quickly going to grab drinks. Who wants one?' Nick asked.

Everyone said what they wanted and I went to the bar with Nick to help. We ordered the drinks and also two extra ones for us. The bartender gave us first the two drinks and than started to make the other seven. Nick and I took each one of the drinks and sat down at the bar.

'So do you like the party so far?' Nick asked.

'Yes, I really do.' I said smiling.

Nick wanted to say something else when we heard a loud crash. We both turned around to see what it was. Two
peoples had fallen on the ground and their drink glasses were laying in thousands of pieces. Nick and I quickly stood
up and helped the two persons while the bartender cleaned the mess up.

3th person :

Lucy and Nick were helping the two mans off the ground and the bartender was cleaning up the pieces of glass.

The man that was sitting next to Nick and Lucy was watching. He suddenly grabbed something out his pocket and looked around if no one was looking. He than putted some white powder in both of their drink, looked around again and quickly walked out of the club.

When he was outside, Lucy and Nick had helped the mans and they sat back down at the bar. Nick was the first one to take a sip of his drink. After a few minutes the other seven drinks were ready. The two of them quickly dronk their glasses empty, took the other drinks and went back to the table. Not noticing that they had been drugged,
at least not yet.

(A: I know, It's a very, very short chapter. But I wanted to end it here :)  Thank you for the 8 000 readers! I hope that you guys liked this chapter. Xx )