H-how?

~ Lucy's pov :

I woke up at 12 o'clock by the sound of knocking on my door. I stepped out of bed and went to the door.
I looked who it was and it was my dad. I realise that I looked like well...trash. I opened the door, and dad looked at me.

'I tried to call you, but you didn't pickup.' He said while he came inside.
'Oww... my phone is off.' I said
'Are you feeling well?' He asked while looking at the dress and shoes laying on the floor. He knew that I would never left my closes on the floor.
'Yes, you asking why?" I said nervous.
'You mean : why 'are' you asking I guess.'
I just nodded.

What did you do last night? He asked.
'Nothing, I went to see an apartment.' I lied.
'Uhu, than who was the guy you were talking to yesterday?'
'The guy of the apartment?' I lied...again.
'Okay.'

He walked over to the dress that was lying on the floor and picked it up.
I just knew that he probably was going to smell it, and smell alcohol, drugs and the worst smell of all.
And like I said, he turned to my and smelled at the dress. I turned my head in an other direction.

'So you call the smell of alcohol and drugs a meeting to buy an apartment.' He said looking deadly and still smelling at the dress, it was kinda scary, I hoop the alcohol covers the well...other smell.
I didn't really know what to say, so I didn't say anything and tried to take my dress back. But dad put his finger out and turned his head.
'Wait, wait, wait' he said.
Yep, he knows.
'Were you with a boy last night?' He looked really, really angry.
'Maybe.' I said while taking my dress out of his hands and throwing it out of an open window.
'I'm going to kill the guy.' His eyes started to turn red.'was it that Wesley guy.'
'No it wasn't.'
'So you're saying that you were with a boy.'

It was silent for a couple of minutes, it was really awkward. Than he broke the silence.

'You are going to make yourself ready and when your done, you're going to come to work with me.' He said
'Hell no, I'm not coming with you.'
'Yes you are.'
'Why?'
'Because I'm going to keep an eye on you.'
'You've got to be kidding my right.'
'Nope, now get dressed.'

Ughhh...Well goodbye life. I went to the bathroom and took a shower, after I did my normal routine. And after that, I made sure that my towel was staying in place and went in the main room. Dad was sitting on my bed and texting someone.
I walked towards my closet and looked at what I was going to wear.
5 minutes later I found the perfect outfit: a yellow dress, gold coloured heels and a white with gold purse.

Outfit Lucy :

I went to the bathroom and took my clothes on and did my every day makeup

'I'm done' I said while walking out the bathroom.
'Let's go.' He said while standing up and walking towards the door.
'Wait, do I really have to -'
'Yes.'
'Ugh' I sought.

We were walking towards his car, in a very uncomfortable silence. We arrived at his car and we stepped inside.
The ride was also really awkward. When he had parked the car we walked to the entree.