Oh Granddad

Lucy's pov in the next morning :

I woke up with a pounding head. My head hurts so bad. I opened my eyes a bit, my vision was blurry. After 10 minutes of staring at nothing my vision was back to normal. It was than that I realised that I have no idea where I am. I turned around and Nick was laying there. I slowly sat up, trying not to make any sound. I than looked around and saw all of our clothes around the room. O Grandad!

I slowly stepped out of bed and  quickly, but silent, took all my clothes of the floor and took them on. I hope that he isn't going to remember me. I was walking towards the door when I heard movement. I quickly turned my head around. It was Nick, he was starting to wake up. I quickly walked to the front door and walked out. I than got as fast as possible out of the building and onto the streets.

I looked around for a taxi, but I didn't saw any ones. I also have no single idea where I am. I took my phone to check where I am. Of course. It's dead. Ugh. I looked around and saw a man standing next to a building. I walked towards him to ask where I am.

'Excuse me.' I said while tapping the mans shoulder. He than turned around. It was ... uncle bloody Amenadiel.

'Lucy?' He said in a bit of a shock.
'Uncle.' I said with no emotions. I sighed.

'What on earth are you doing here, on earth?' He asked with wide eyes.

'I am trying to convince dad to come back to hell, cause I'm sick of watching it for him.' I explained

He nodded. 'Does he even know that you're here?'  He asked.

'Yes. I've been here longer than you think.'  I said while smiling a little.

'Why didn't Lucifer told me that.'  He asked with a frown.

'It's not like he told anyone that we are family so...' I said while rolling my eyes.

'Why didn't he?' He asked.

'Probably ashamed.' I said, while yet again rolling me eyes.

'Right' He said in a sad kinda way.  'So you wanted to ask me something.' He than said.

'Well, yes because I didn't know who you were. Otherwise I had just walked the other way.' I said. That last part with a grin of course.

'Yes, Yes, I know that. So what did you want to ask?' He asked.

I cleared my throat. 'Where exactly am I ?' I asked.

He frowned his eyebrow. 'You seriously don't know where yo are?' He asked confused.

I was about to say something when he looked me up and down'

'Wait.' He said. 'What were you doing here than? And how did you get here?' He asked

'I don't remember how I got here' I said while looking down.

'You're kidding...right?' He said while I looked up again. Well no, I most definitely wasn't kidding at all.

'Nope.' I said while letting the 'p' pop. 'Not kidding.' I added.

'What is the last thing that you even remember?' He asked concerned 'And how can't you remember? An angel can't get drunk.'