I trust you - 2

(A/N) is it ok that I put a song up top each time? Can't find any pictures, cause, ya know, nobody ships it except me?

(Neji POV)

When they left, the nurse told me I had 15 minutes before someone would come with the lunch choices. So, I decided to sit in bed. Not because I couldn't get out of bed. Because I wanted to sit in bed totally bored. Yeah. After about 3 minutes of staring at the wall in front of me, I smooshed my head into the pillow and decided to think of something that would help with my situation. I came up with nothing except asking someone for advice or at least tell somebody. Then another nurse came in and gave me a page with the choices of a peanut butter jelly sandwich, spaghetti-o's, and some other things. I chose the first option, I don't really like tomato soup.

The nurse left to go do something about drinks, and I got time to think of who I would tell. My options are: Naruto, he would probably make fun of me or something. Gaara, I like him. Lee, I like him. Hinata, already told her. Iruka, he would comfort me and stuff. That would actually be good right about now. The nurse came back in with my PB&J and the drink choices. I picked water and she left again. Wait, what was I thinking about? Oh yeah. While I was eating, (and drinking my water) I came up with a foolproof plan: whatever I do, don't tell Gaara and Lee I like them for now. Also to tell Iruka-Sensei about it. 

That's harder than it seems. As soon as the 15 minutes of more privacy were over, the same two blurs and Gaara came back in. I started to blush but forced it away. "Soooooo?~" Naruto bothered me. "So what?" I asked innocently. "Who do you like?" Lee asked. Gaara facepalmed. "Guys, didn't you see how relieved he was when that nurse said to go away? He doesn't want to tell us." Lee and Naruto pouted. But, as he always does, Lee just got that same excited expression a second later. "So what do wanna talk about?" He chirped. I giggled a little. As always. That smile is so cute! I thought. Naruto looked at me. "What's so funny? You like him or somethin'?" He teased. 

I tried to look disgusted and I think it worked. "Why the heck would I like him? He's a best friend, not a.... a... I don't know." They laughed. Lee fake pouted. "Aww, come on, aren't I beautiful?" And he tried flipping imaginary hair, but it looked like he was trying to get a mosquito away from him. We all laughed this time. It went on like that for a couple hours. Then a doctor came in to check my foot and told the former blurs and Gaara to leave. After checking on my ankle, she said I could go home if I wanted, but after being shown how to use crutches. "Where can I learn that?" I asked. She said she would have a nurse wheel me down.

"I can wal- oh." I said. She laughed and left. When the nurse came in, he wheeled me to an empty-looking room. When I finally got the hang of using crutches (Wait is that an unintended pun), Hinata brought me home and I went over to the kitchen so me and Hinata could make dinner. "So, how'd you get out of telling them who you like?" Hinata joked while we were eating. I looked at her, serious. "Well the first time, a nurse came in and said they had to leave because it was lunch time. The second time, Gaara saved the day." She looked almost surprised. "Cool. Well, go up to your room after dinner to rest that injury of yours."

So, when I was done eating, I climbed up the stairs, swung over to my room, and sat on my bed. I made myself comfy, put on my headphones and played my favorite music. It helps me relax, and when I need to think it helps with that too (ha HA. Bet i'm not the only one listening to my music on repeat right now). Deciding I would tell Iruka tomorrow at school, I took my headphones off, changed into my pajamas, and went to bed. I woke up and took a shower. When I was done, I put on school okay clothes and got the rest of the way ready for school. I got outside with the help of my crutches, and swung the rest of the way to school.

As I went inside, some people came over and asked what happened. Soon enough, it got really annoying to answer them all so I shouted, "I was in the hospital!" And sped up. They couldn't keep up with me, so I safely got to class. I got over to Iruka-Sensei's desk. "Hey, Iruka-Sensei?" His brown eyes met my light lilac ones. "Yeah, Neji?" He gasped, "Why do you have crutches?" I looked down. "I broke my ankle. Can we talk after school?" I looked back up and he nodded. "Hey Neji? Do you know why everyone's pestering Naruto and Sasuke?" I laughed. "Apparently after he was kicked out of my hospital room, Naruto went to Kiba's house because there was a party, and made out with Sasuke in front of everyone." 

He shook his head slowly. "Naruto...." I chuckled and went to my seat. After school, I went over to Iruka-Sensei's desk, motioned for him to follow me, and went somewhere I'm pretty sure no one goes to. I sat down. "So, whatchu wanna talk about?" He asked me. "Well.... I..... Trust you.... so I wanted to..." *sigh* "I wanted to tell you about how I... I... like... t-two... people." I looked at my shoes, which were now somewhat interesting. "So?" I heard. I looked up to see him smiling. "What? You want me to tell you that's disgusting or something?" He joked. "I just wanted to tell someone, you know?" I said, relieved.

"That does help. Tell you what, I'm gonna tell you a secret of mine." He said. "Hm? You don't have to." I let him know. "Oh, but you told me a secret, I need to tell you one of mine." He insisted. I nodded. "I guess I'm telling you who I like. You know who Kakashi Hatake is, right?" He asked. My eyes widened. "You like Kakashi. Oh my gosh. You'd look so cute together!" I said in my way of fan-girling. "Hehe.... yeah..." He whispered. I got up really fast and immediately put my hand against the wall. "Whew! Stood up too fast!" I said dizzily. He laughed. "Bye!" I waved with my other hand. He smiled again and got up. "See you tomorrow!" He said as I left. 

(A/N) Sorry This is a Little shorter than i would have liked, but there will be an even longer one hopefully tomorrow or the day after that. Sorry!

only 1182 words -.-