Kidnapped - 6

(A/N) is it ok if I use ocs  as their kids ??

(Neji POV)

I woke up and got up. I walked through the house and made some waffles for myself. I heard creaking from across the hallway I just exited and looked behind me. Akamaru's head lifted from the floor and we both saw Kiba's head poke out of Kankuro's room. He saw me and waved while Akamaru let out a happy bark, and a tired looking Temari came out of her room. "Ugh, stupid dog.." She muttered and Kiba looked at her defiantly. "Akamaru isn't a stupid dog! He's a very skilled Inuzuka!" Temari rolled her eyes and walked back into her room. I sat down and started eating my waffles. Kiba came and went out to play in the sand with Akamaru. Some time later Gaara walked out of his room and sat next to me. "Good Morning!" I said, still munching on waffle. "Good Morning to you as well." Gaara smiled. The rings around his eyes looked adorably like a panda. I finished eating and hugged him. He looked at me confused, but hugged back.

"Oh come on, why are you guys hugging without me?" Lee pouted from behind the couch, came over and wrapped his arms around both of us. I heard a bing from my phone and struggled to get out of the hug. Naruto had texted me about us not being at home. 

Na: where r u guys? You're not at homeeee

Ne: Gaara's not there either

Na: it's the Weekend, he's at home

Ne: hint: they're my boyfriends and I'm with both rn

Na: r u guys at Gaara's house then????

Ne: yes, naruto

Gaara looked over my shoulder. "Oh, he's worried about us. Such a good friend." He looked off, thinking. "Oh shoot!" He then said and got up. "I gotta go! I have work!" He hurried getting ready. "You have a job?" I asked. "Yeah, I work at the plant shop." He said and added quietly, "Although they only have succulents.." Me and Lee laughed. "I also have to do paperwork as the Kazekage.." Gaara made a (-.-) face. "Oh, so, we have to go? We don't want to bother you.." My other boyfriend asked. The Kazekage looked at us. "No. No, don't go." He said pleadingly. I smiled. "Ok.." I answered as if I didn't want to. I went and changed out of my pajamas into some of Gaara's plant shirts. This one was: A white tank top with a chibi cactus, and I picked out green shorts to go with it. Surprisingly, Lee didn't change out of his pjs into a green jumpsuit. He put on a plain green shirt and a pair of knee-length jean shorts. 

Gaara was changed into a yellow shirt and white pants. "We shouldn't be late, if your coming with me.." he trailed off. We walked outside and he started walking in the direction of where we were going. I snuck up behind him and picked him up. "Put me down!" He whispered urgently. So I did and whispered back, "Why?" He looked around and whispered in my ear. "The people here can be a little... unaccepting." I nodded, "The people who live in a desert would be. There's so much more space for it." He laughed a little. "But I don't care about them." I said. "I'm the Kazekage, Neji, they can demote me," He looked down. "Do you like being Kazekage? Or would you rather start a plant shop in Konoha with all the plants out there?" I made him choose. Gaara smirked, "Okay, you know which one I would pick." Lee, meanwhile, was jumping around in the sand and was getting weird glances from everyone else.

I picked Gaara up again, but bridal style. He played dead so kind of an M shape."I'm dead." He said plainly and I laughed, "Gaara, you're not dead." He fixed himself. An idea popped into my head. I went over to my other boyfriend. "What happens if you pick me up like this?" He picked me up. Since I was still holding Gaara, we were kind of stacked. We all laughed and tried to see If I could do it. I dropped them ungracefully, and Gaara couldn't even lift me by myself, so he couldn't possibly carry us both. We ended up just walking to the plant shop. Well, Lee was walking for all three of us. That counts, right? We got negative glances and comments, and even some glares. Eh, who cares? Not us. We got there a little earlier than expected because none of us tripped except Lee, but he only fell over once. Gaara tried to get out of the hold he was in, but he failed because he was six feet off the ground, "Lemme down or I strangle you!" He said, but it wasn't serious.

Lee lowered us. I jokingly pushed Gaara off onto the floor. He got up and looked at the person who was at the counter, looking confused. He apologized, "Sorry I'm late... my boyfriends distracted me and-" he was cut off by, "It's fine, just don't be late again." We left him to it, despite him begging us not to leave. We didn't want to distract him from his job. Without warning, I was picked up bridal style. Lee laughed at my expression. He ran back to the Sand Siblings' house and through the front door. "Slow down. I can't listen to 'Darkness' with all that stomping." Shikamaru said from the couch. I could only tell it was him because the song was based off of him. Me and the boyfriend who wasn't working hung out in said working boyfriend's room for a couple hours, you know, playing in Gaara's sandbox (I have no Idea why that was there), and maybe doing a little of, uh.. other stuff.

It was now almost 3:45, and when Gaara's shift ends. We wait by the clock in his room till then so we know when he'll be home, eagerly watching the hands tick.My phone rang and I looked at the caller ID. Gaara's calling me, why do I have a bad feeling? I picked up and he said in an urgent whisper, "There's a guy here whose supposed to be kidnapping a certain 'Gaara'. Guess who? His hair looks like a carrot, I think." I hear a bit of shuffling and a muffled voice says, "Where are you~? Oh, there you are~." I hear the phone being moved and the call ends after Gaara yelps in pain. I look at Lee. "Babe, Gaara's been kidnapped!" He didn't even seem to realize what I've called him. He picks me up and we run outside to see a blur of orange, black and red running out of the plant shop, appearing to hold a limp Gaara over where its shoulder is. The person stops and we see the Akatsuki cloak. Then, Pein turns around and his cold gaze lands on us.

Lee picks me up and starts running at him top speed. The Akatsuki leader motions to us, looking to the side, and we see paper swirling around the one and only blue haired Konan. She catches sight of us and paper starts flying at us. I look to the ground and see a bird before we hear "KATSU!" And I black out.

1234 words!