Crying - 3

(A/N) This chapter has depressing thoughts and actions in it. If you don't want to get sad then idk. Real sad

(Sakura POV)

Exploring is for babies, but I'm doing it anyways. As soon as I'm done I will take a shower. Don't want to smell like some weird psycho. "I....like.... t-two... people..." I hear from around a corner a yard away. The voice sounded like Neji. How can somebody like two people? Disgusting! I get in a spot where nobody can see me and text Ino.

S: Ino-Pig, I just heard something while exploring!

I: Why were you exploring? Did you finally realize it's fun?! Yay!

S: it's Not fun, idiot. I'm taking a shower as soon as I get home. But I heard someone say that they like two people! Disgusting!

I: Is it about the fact it's LGBTQIAP+ or it's two ppl

S: LGBTQIAP+ obvi!

I: I guess I'm not telling you tomorrow then.

*Ino 😒 leaves the chat*

Huh? What's that supposed to mean? Eh, I'll text her again later. I peek over where the voice is coming from. It IS Neji! I sneak away, and run to my house. I take a shower, eat dinner, and go to bed.

(Neji POV)

The next day, I get ready the same way as yesterday and head for school. When I get there I meet up with the crushes, Naruto, and obviously Sasuke now that SasuNaru has sailed. We walk inside joking, as usual. But as soon as I get 10 feet away from the door, Sakura, the meanest girl in the school, comes up to me. "Hi, Sakura." I said. She snickered, "Have you told your friends yet?" Huh? Does she know? How'd she figure it out? "Told them what?" I asked, not showing how nervous I was. "Well, how you like two- MMMRPH HMMMPHRM!" She tried to let the cat out of the bag as Ino clamped her hand over Sakura's mouth. Ino looked at me. That look said, 'take your friends and go please', so I said, "C'mon guys, lets go." And walked off.

We got to class without any other annoying people trying to tell me something I already know. We all sat in our seats before Sakura and Ino came in. In the middle of Iruka's lesson, Sakura raised her hand and looked up at me mischievously. Iruka-Sensei called on her. "Yes, Sakura?" He said. Oh no. Oh no. She's gonna say it in front of the whole class, isn't she? Kill me now, I mean it. Sakura looked innocently at Iruka. "How come Neji likes two people?" She said loudly. Iruka looked mad. He never looks mad. "Sakura, you know telling another student's secret is against the rules, and he was already thinking everybody would hate him. Principal's office. now."

Half the class looked at me. Including Gaara, Lee, and Naruto. They looked surprised. Oh, that little voice is back.... The next few days were hard. I stayed home and locked my door. Didn't do anything. I decided to go back to school. That was a mistake. I avoided my friends, but a group of kids decided to bully me. They would make fun of me, hit me, all that. Sometimes they would even bring scissors and snip at my ear. I didn't say anything, they promised worse if I did. Then one day at class, they made a poster about how dumb and disgusting I was. A bunch of people laughed. They're right, you're disgusting. That little voice said everything they did, but made it make more sense. Then all my feelings slid away.

That was too much for me. I got up, ran out the door and then out of the school. I didn't care about anything other then getting home right then. As soon as I got to the end of the street though, I had to stop to catch my breath. Gai caught up with me and saw me crying, but I didn't look sad or hurt. "That doesn't look too youthful, Neji." He said. "Yeah. Sakura told them. Everyone. She told them..." I couldn't say it with emotion. That's because you're just a stupid kid who likes two people. The voice in my head told me.