This is regular? - 7

(A/N) Ello peeps. 

(Neji POV)

I fought for consciousness. "Deidara, I thought I told you to stay at the base." Someone said. I made a noise and the voice stopped scolding Deidara. "He's awake, isn't that all you were worried about hn?" I heard a new voice offer. I opened an eye and immediately closed it again, there was a light in my face. I heard movement. I opened the same eye a little, the light had been moved. I opened both and saw two figures. The only thing I could make out were the red and black blobs, with for one, yellow, another, indigo, blobs on top. I remembered what happened and stiffened. "Where are my boyfriends," I tried to ask. Keyword, tried. "Don't try to talk, it'll make it worse." I heard a female voice tell me. I thrashed about, and of course, they had to have restraints. I made more noise, it annoyed them. "Ugh, can you shut up un." I heard from the yellow haired Akatsuki member. My vision had cleared.

"M-maybe if you let me go, I would." I managed to get out, fuming. "My name is Konan. Sorry about Deidara, but we only needed to get the jinchuuriki." The one named Deidara crossed his arms and looked away. "But art is an explosion un! And I needed to get back here quickly, Itachi said he was making dango when we got back yeah!" Konan rolled her eyes. "I bet he was just lying so you would get back sooner and cuddle him." Deidara looked happy and mad at the same time. "He lied about making dango so I would cuddle him hn?" He stormed off. That just happened, right....? I thought. Another Akatsuki member walked in. "Konan, fucking leader-sama wants you." He grinned at me and brandished his scythe, "Also, can I sacrifice this one? I know one is fucking important, what about this bitch?" Konan whispered in his ear, she looked like she was enjoying it. "FUCK NO! It's not happening again! Don't tell him to, I won't sacrifice them!" He was almost the color of the clouds on his cloak. The paper woman left the room.

The three bladed scythe was put to my throat. "Did you hear what she said?" The man demanded. "No.. But what's your name? I only know what Konan, Deidara, and Itachi's names' are." "Fucking Jashin! You don't know who I am? I'm the fucking best Akatsuki member! Hidan!" He boasted. The said only woman in the Akatsuki walked back in. "Pain only wanted me because I always side with him in arguments with other members-" then she stopped, seeing Hidan about to kill me. Her expression changed to, how to put it, bored but a smidge amused..? I don't know, but she started backing out. "I guess you want me to tell Kakuzu you want to f-" "NO YOU FUCKING WON'T! I'M NOT FUCKING SACRIFICING THE KID!" He screamed at Konan, trying to attack her with his giant weapon. She put up a surprisingly strong shield made of paper. "Still telling him." Meanwhile, I ripped the restraints off and snuck out of the room. 

Gotta find Gaara and Lee. I snuck past a room with the word: Tobi. Written in, crayon? On it. Suddenly the door opened and someone with a mask that looked like an orange lollipop bounced out. "Tobi says hi!" He waved and bounced past. Did he even realize who I am? The orange haired dude turned the corner and looked at me. "Kisame!" He yelled. A blue-skinned man barreled around the hallway behind me. "Yes, leader-sama?" He asked and Piercing King pointed at me. "Tie him up in the middle of the pool, where he can stand. It'll take his all to stay up, nonetheless escape." Smart move. I thought as I was picked up. I elbowed him in the nose. He didn't let go and took me to the pool, where I saw that there was someone with a green jumpsuit, pouting, already there.

"Lee? How're we going to get Gaara and get out of here?" I whispered as Kisame wrapped me in rope and put me in the water. "I don't know, maybe we can get each other out of the rope, he didn't wrap us very tight, lazy." He suggested. I nodded and wiggled awkwardly towards him. I struggled to breath sometimes, but I got there. He worked his wrists and hands out and started to undo the rope around me. Some time later, I was free and his ropes were loose because of all the movement, so he got himself out. I swam quietly to the edge of the pool, he was waiting there for me when I got there. We got out and snuck over to the door. We 'stealthily' started Naruto running to the only door in that hallway. Lee opened it and immediately closed it. "There's a fricken garden in there!" He whispered. The door opened again and a cloaked.. Venus flytrap walked out? "Who are you? The two that tried to stop Pain from getting the jinchuuriki." He.. Told himself, and asked at the same time. "Does that mean they escaped? Can we eat them? No, it doesn't, Kuro. It means we have to capture them again." 

I grabbed Rock Lee's hand and ran. Unfortunately, there were more people walking around the corner. "Oh, the prisoners escaped Kisame as well." The red haired one said. "What? So the pool was a waste of money, all Kisame does is swim.." The masked one with red instead of eye whites said regretfully, and grabbed me by the collar of my shirt. "Why do you keep running off?" He growled at me. "Because I don't need to stay in one place. And, if somebody was kidnapping your boyfriend wouldn't you try to get him back?" I asked as Lee was knocked unconscious by the red haired one. "If you don't know, I'm just gonna tell you. I'm Kakuzu, that's Sasori." He motioned to his friend. "Also, why would anybody want to kidnap Hidan?" He asked. Uh, that makes sense now.. I thought and a beat-looking Konan walked into the hallway. "There you are! Also, 'Kuzu, Hidan apparently wants you and him to fuck." I was dropped. "Where did that Jashinist go then~?" I got outta there after grabbing Lee from the floor, he was left there. 

I opened a random door. Nope. I ran and opened another one. Hidan ran past, ignoring me and running into a room labeled 'Itachi'. I looked behind me and saw Kakuzu walking towards that room. I closed the door and went into a room without a door. The kitchen, where somebody was making something. "Huh?" He looked at me. "U-uh, h-hi Itachi! Hidan just ran into your room..?" I asked and I heard Dediara yell, "I though his closet was my hiding place un!" I heard running. Then I half-dragged Lee over to the door that was being guarded by, half is called 'Kuro', right? "Let me through please." I said and he shook his head. "Only Akatsuki members allowed. You weren't even supposed to be taken prisoner." He told me. Gentle fist is convenient in times like these. I slipped past through the door. My other boyfriend was struggling to get out of the chains he was in. I got him out.

(5 minutes later)

We were all sitting in one room. Tied to chairs. Pain was pacing in front of us. "Now, why were you trying to get the other two before you escaped? Wouldn't you just run away?" He asked me. "Well first off, have you heard the saying 'No man is left behind'?" Second, why would I run, knowing my boyfriends would still be here, being kept hostages?" I asked rhetorically and Gaara got out his phone. They stupidly didn't take it from him. He didn't actually call for help. He was texting his friends.... (*facepalm* My boi's just not caring lol)

G: hey Naruto

N: yeah?

G: wanna play t or d FaceTime in the group chat??

N: sure i'll Go ask

N: they Said yeahhh!! Believe it dattebayo!

Gaara looked up. "Who wants to play truth or dare?" Pain shrugged. "Why not? I'll get everyone else for mandatory game time with friends."

I'm making the Akatsuki dumber- ehh, idc. 1394 words