04: Does he like him?

A week had passed and rumors were subsiding. Eli didn't explain anything to anyone. They weren't worth it. If they believe in Tyler's story than let them. He didn't care.

Tony tried talking to Eli whenever he got the chance. But Eli always walked away. Andrew was the only person he talked to. Andrew started sitting with Eli at lunch. But apart from the walks to and from school and lunch, they didn't spend any time together. But Eli was glad that he didn't have to sit all alone at lunch.

Eli closed the door and took his bike. Andrew was waiting for him with a smile plastered on his face, as usual. When he spotted Eli he waved enthusiastically. Eli couldn't help but smile. Andrew was really nice. And cute too. As they walked Andrew talked and Eli observed him.

Andrew had nice features. His smile was Eli's favourite thing about him. Andrew had light brown eyes, which shined under the morning sunlight. His strawberry blonde hair were always a mess. But a sexy mess. That made him look even more attractive. Even his nose was perfect.

He had a very nice body too. He was a swimmer after all. Just the right amount of muscles. Eli hadn't seen them yet, but he believed that Andrew abs must be perfect. Just like his perfectly toned body and perfectly gorgeous face.

As Eli was checking him out he didn't realize where he was going. But luckily, it was his bike which ran straight into a pole, not him.

"Shit, are you okay?" Andrew asked.

Eli nodded and chuckled nervously.

"Seems like you were lost somewhere." Andrew smiled. Damn that smile.

Eli straightened his bike and steered it around.

Andrew started talking again and Eli stared staring at Andrew's lips as he talked. Luckily, they both reached school without knocking or hurting someone else, or themselves for that matter.

🌿

When school ended Eli reached to his bike and Andrew wasn't there. He looked around to see if he was anywhere in sight. His phone chimed indicating he had a new text. He took his phone out and opened it.

I want to practice more today. You have two options: A. go home or, B. come to the pool.

Eli smiled and was about to tuck his phone away when another text came in.

Please pick B.

He chuckled and typed his reply.

On my way to the pool.

He slid his phone in his back pocket and walked back in.

When he reached the pool he was expecting other students practicing there too. But there was only him. Andrew swam towards where Eli was standing and removed his glasses.

"Hi" He said and smiled.

"Hi. Where is everyone else. There are like twelve people on the team, right?" Eli asked.

"Yeah. They left. I wanted to practice more so I stayed." He raised his hand and gestured Eli to help him out. Eli pulled him out of the pool and they both sat there, with their feet dangling in the water.

When Eli asked why Andrew wanted to practice more today he said that he was slow today. He needed this practice.

For the first time there was silence between them. A comfortable silence though. Both had smiles on their faces. Eli found it odd that Andrew wasn't saying anything at all, but he didn't question it.

Andrew slowly moves his feet underwater which made ripples in the water. Eli mirrored his movements. They glanced at each other and smiled.

Andrew slid in the water again and said he'll practice for some time. Eli decided to do his art homework. He pulled his sketch book and pencil out. He sat cross-legged at the edge of the pool. A bit away because of the water. He glanced at Andrew who was swimming gracefully. As he raised his arms his muscle flexed and Eli found himself mesmerised at the sight. He stared at him until he reached at the other end. When he turned, Eli shook his head and started sketching. He kept glancing back at Andrew though. And even though he wanted to do his homework, he started sketching him.

He couldn't complete it though because Andrew swam towards him. When he pulled himself out of the pool his muscles flexed again and Eli a got closer and better view. He gulped as Andrew came beside him.

"I'll just go change, okay?" Eli nodded. Quite vigorously.

The walk home was usual. Except Eli could not stop thinking about how hot Andrew looked while swimming.

When they reached their street Eli was about to say bye but Andrew spoke.

"You wanna hang out tomorrow? After school, I mean. My mom won't be home tomorrow so I have the place to myself. And I don't wanna be--"

"Alone?" Eli finished for him. Andrew smiled sheepishly and nodded.

"Okay." Eli said and they bid their goodbyes.

When Eli walked into the living room, Elena was watching TV. He greeted her and sat down beside her. Elena glanced at him and smiled.

"You look happy." She said. Eli realised that there was a stupid smile plastered on his face.

"That's because I am." He replied.

"Good." She grinned and turn her head towards the TV.

Eli had told Elena and his mother that Tyler cheated on him. But he didn't tell about the other things that happened that night. He had also told Elena about Andrew. She thought that Eli liked Andrew. Eli thought it was ridiculous and had denied by saying 'we're just friends.'

But right now he wasn't so sure.

Do I like Andrew?

Does Eli like Andrew? (Ridiculous question

Does Eli like Andrew? (Ridiculous question. Of course he does.)

I wanted to add a kiss in this chapter but then I thought, 'Won't it be too soon?'
So I didn't add it.

Forgive me.

But thank you so much for reading.
Comment and vote.