09: Sunday

"So, what we gonna do?" Eli asked as he plopped down on the couch. Andrew sat down on the floor and placed the laptop in front of him.

"We're watching LOVE, VICTOR. You wanted to watch it, right?" he replied and turned around to look at Eli.

Eli smiled and nodded.

Andrew got up to get snacks and Eli settled himself on the ground.

Once they were in a comfortable position, Andrew clicked on the first episode.

By the time third episode started they were both lying next to each other on their stomachs. They were both so engrossed in the series that they didn't notice they were so close.

Eli's phone rang and they both groaned. Andrew paused and Eli picked up.

"What?" he asked in a clearly annoyed voice.

The person on the other end was Elena. She chuckled.

"Did I interrupt you guys?" she asked and her tone suggested that she wasn't implying what Eli thought she was implying.

"Yes. We're watching a series, so tell me fast, what you want?"

"Ah nothing, I was just checking on you. I was kinda hoping that you guys were having sex, but no," she sighed dramatically, "you are watching a series."

"WHAT THE HELL??" Eli blushed and Andrew looked at him with curiosity. He wondered what the person on the phone might have said that made Eli blush like that.

"Come on, you guys should be together already. You are SO cute." she exclaimed.

"Okay I'm hanging up. Bye."

"No,no, wait." she said hastily.

"What?" Eli sighed.

"Thank Andrew for beating Tyler up by kissing him, okay? Now bye." And she hung up leaving Eli totally flustered.

"Who was it?" Andrew sat up and asked.

"Lena." Eli said and set his phone on silent.

"What did she say?"

"Nothing. She was just checking up on me." Eli gave Andrew a small smile.

"Oh? Then why are you blushing?" Andrew asked with a playful smile on his face.

"I'm not blushing." Eli lied even though he was red like a tomato. Andrew chuckled.

"Come on, tell me, what did she say?"

"She's just being stupid. She asked me to thank you for what did to Tyler."

"And that made you blush?" Andrew asked confusedly.
Eli lowered his head and looked at his hands.

"With a kiss." Eli whispered hoping that Andrew wouldn't listen but he did.

"So...um...do it." Andrew said and Eli's head shot up.

"What?" Eli asked confusedly.

"She asked you to thank me by a kiss, so thank me. Kiss me." Andrew said as he stared right into Eli's eyes and Eli stared back at him. He was trying to see if Andrew was joking.

But to his surprise, Andrew slowly leaned in while maintaining eye contact and Eli's heart started beating fast. So fast, that he was sure Andrew could hear it.

Eli stared into Andrew's eyes with confusion in his own.

Andrew pressed his lips on Eli's. Eli wondered if he was dreaming.