Two

So we really done Nyla said looking at ant who was get the last box of her taking to her car.

Mane Shawty I have told you a hundred times yes we are done , you literally cheated on me with one my homeboys but I am not surprised at all because that is what hoes do like I said looking Nyla..

Honestly I been ready to drop Shawty because for one she complain to much and she didn't have nothing going for herself, honestly I need a women I can bring home to my mama.. and idk if I am going find that in this MOMENT of my life.  I live pretty nice life for a 23 year old. I am one of the top drug dealers in city right now. Growing up in New Orleans wasn't easy at all , especially with my childhood trauma. Selling drugs was never apart of my plan but watching my mom struggle at young age changed my mindset on life.. I take care of my people like seriously especially my family members .. selling drugs is some I can't just leave alone so easily but I have recently started doing tattoos in the city and I act fw it.. I am Andrew but everyone  calls me ant by way.

It feeling good to finally be done with Nyla like seriously we was trying for almost two years and honestly i never really fw Shawty like seriously she just sucked dick amazing..

Now since I was back in the streets I decided to go be outside with gang..

I decided to call up my cousin LJ this Nigga was funny asf , between him begin in love with his baby mama and taking care of his 4 kids. This Nigga really my right like seriously..

Aye Nigga what you got going on today I said driving to the stop.

Not shit actually I am finna head to the gas station with the gang right quick slid he said.

I ended turning around and heading to the gas beginning the gang was going be there I already knew they was going get me some trouble but by trouble I mean females.

I pulled up to the gas station and of course the gang was out chilling..

Look who finally decided to pull up on us my cousin Corey said.

Better late then never I said laughing..cuz when I was with Nyla I was always in the crib layed up with her beside when I was working , I wouldn't say I am anti social but I am kinda tho..

Alright so you trying get into trouble my other friend Eric said.

I mean why not I said smirking, honestly everytime I am around the gang and them I must be single because they don't respect guys in relationships at all..

Eric and I made a bet that next female that comes in the gas station I have to get her number and smash her in the month..
honestly I was down for the challenge because I need some entertainment since me and Nyla broke up..

I am chilling and I see this bad Shawty , and was lightskin curly hair and she was literally beautiful honestly, I dap up my homies and begin to make my move.. 

I walked in the gas station and instantly spoke to Shawty and she of course spoke back and which was shocking because most females be so damn bougie , but her you can tell shawty had a old souls ..

I was keeping it player at first but Shawty was going for anything and was chilling out and that is what I was actually liking, I decided to pay for her food and her gas , this girl tried to pay me back .

Honestly this was going to harder then I was thinking  honestly..

The next morning

I woke up and decided to text Lia , because the BET was still on and honestly it kinda turned me on the fact that she wasn't on weird stuff..

I text and her instantly read the message and I knew then I was in there.. 
few days later

What can I get for you the drive threw worker said..

Yes let get me

Liaaa : something different 🥰

And go check my sister book duhhthatskeke  And make y'all check out my friends books
diamondariel5 AliyahWillams vibewidkoko_