Sixteen

Ants pov

I was scared as hell today was the day I was not forward to..

Andrew Wright the guard said ..

Yes sir ..

If you are found guilty you will report directly to the police car that you take you to jail where you will be placed at .. you need say  your goodbyes know ..

I turned around and hugged my mom tight and dapped Jacks and K4 and Ace they brought they girl for moral support for Lia and Aj ..

I picked and Aj and held him tight and kiss his cheeks ..

Bye lil man I love you ..
Aj begin to scream his eyes out ..

I signed and looked at Lia who had been crying since this morning..

Stop crying baby it's going be okay .. I said pulling her for hugging..

Mr. Wright we are ready for you my lawyer said ..

I kissed Lia and walked in the courtroom..

Has the Jerry reached a decision the judge ..

Yes honor on  the count of first degree munder we find the defeated not guilty.. on the count of a controlled substance we find the defeated not guilty
On the count of a unregistered and no proper permit to carry weapon we find the defeated guilty..

Alright Mr. Wright I am going sentence you to one year in federal prison.. you can be dismissed.. the judge said walking away..

The officer placed the cuffs on me and I looked over at Lia and wink ..

Thank god I only got one year..

Lia pov

It's four long months since Ant went to jail .. I been working my ass off and getting the bag.. My plus Size online Boutique  as been selling like crazy and I got brand modeling deal with fashion Nova Curves .:  Aj is most definitely a handful ,Ant and I decided to put him in daycare to give me break so I could have time to work ..

Knock knock

I walked to the door and the person covered the peep hole ..

I opened the door ..

Surprise bitch Kim said walking in    my house with Dee ,and Amya..

Danm I am glad I didn't have my slide piece over. I said mugging them

Whatever Ant would beat your ass Amya said laughing..

But anyway we came over here to invite your ass to Miami because we need a girls trip ..

Man I am down when I said taking a sip of my water..

Next weekend Kim..

Okay that sounds lit we can invite my cousin girlfriend Cindy and y'all Mariah stay in Miami we can link with her..I said

Man idc I most definitely trying get drunk.. Amya said

Man I promise because every since I dropped my baby I been being mom and I can't remember I did twerk .. Dee said

Man Idc but all I want is shot glass with pink whiskey .. Kim sticking her tongue out ..

Well i am for whatever.. I got to see if my mama will keep Aj for me .

We going to Miami bitches Kim said loudly..:

Two days later..

You have prepaid Call from Ant a inmat at Carl Waton correction facility..

I accept the charges I blushed hard because I love when Ant calls and lately his voice has been so agressive ..

Hey baby I said sounding like school girl

What up and why you sound so danm happy he said ..

Because for one I miss you and two it's almost time for my girls trip .. I said smiling

Umm you better not do nothing stupid he said aggressively..

And if I do you who going do something I said laughing

G stop playing me he said aggressively and Aj at anyway cuz the house quite..

He sleep I said placing my dress in suitcase ..

You have five minutes remaining.

Alright I got go love you kiss Aj for me ..

Love you more .

The call ended..

I continued to pack until I got a text from the Miami crew ..

Miami crew 🤪
Kim: y'all Hoes ready for this weekend..
Amya: man I am been ready bag packed
Dee: man y'all hell
Me: where Cindy and Mariah at?
Cindy: Hi guys I am ready have fun with y'all..
Kim : Cindy cut the act we ghetto as hell ..
Cindy: whew cuz I couldn't keep it up any more ..
Mariah: y'all Megan the stallion and Cardi b going be preforming at club this weekend y'all down
Cindy: down I am Throwing this WAP around the whole club
Amya:yessir 🥳
Dee: it's up ..

Ants pov

Welcome bro . Ace said dapping me up ..

Man it feels good to be home I said leaning back in the seat ..

How you get out early anyway Ace said stopping at the red Light ..

Let's just say I got my ways .. I said smirking.

Man I am surprised Lia as not caught on yet what you going to do if she call the jail .. Ace Turing into Popeyes drive threw..

Man I got that  handled the whole Miami trip is a way for me surprise I am ask her to marry me in Miami ..

Danm you got this shit planed out , congratulations ..

Thanks nigga I said grabbing the Popeyes bag ...

Questions
1. How y'all feel about Cindy
2.what y'all think about Ant coming home ?