Twenty

Lia pov

How do you feel I said rubbing Ant back ..

Honestly I can't believe she gone i he said pulling me in tight.

It's okay to cry bae I said ...

Man honestly I can't even cry I just want to go sleep he cuddling next me to me ..

Well I am head to my mom house to Aj and I am be back okay I said kissing his lips ..

Alright hurry back he said laying his face in the pillow..

I pulled up to my moms and house and walked in the door and Aj was running around like he crazy or something Idk why this lil boy has energy out of the world.. he  hits his a hundred time and day and doesn't cry ..

Aj stop running baby before you get hurt I said closing the door ..

Well hello to you Lia my mama said pulling me in for hug ..

Hey mama I said breaking the hug and sitting down on the couch..

So how Ant doing my mom asked .

Well as expected I said scrolling threw threw my Instagram..

Well look I know you have a lot going on but I need to ask you something my mom said looking..

Okay what's I said putting my phone down ..

I am having a dinner next weekend here I want you to meet Micheal family since China want be able to come ..

Wait meet his family umm I barely meant him I said looking confused..

Girl your being dramatic my mom said rolling her eyes at me ..

Well I guess I will make plans for next weekend but you promise when the baby Comes you want spoiled her like you did Aj I said smiling..

Wait baby you pregnant she shook ..

Karen took a good look at Lia she was most definitely glowing and she has been eating weird food lately.. 

Yes I said smiling harder..

Omg have you told Andrew yet she said hugging..

No I am plan on telling when the funeral and stuff I want it to be happy moment..

I can't you really about to have baby my mom said crying..

Mama stop you going make me cry..

Okay the next couple of chapter about short asf so just be patient I am going end this book tonight..

Momentsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें