Seven

China pov

China don't forget to lock up.. my mama god said..

Okay I said walking out of the door head to my car...

Honestly I love California it's fun as hell my god mama is a blessing and she really helped deal emotional and learn how to forgive my mom .. since I been here I have been focused on my happiness.. I am basically treated like a young adult....  and I am playing basketball for my new school... As for me and Lia we are good I can't wait to head back to Houston tho to see her apartment and finally meant Ant ..

What's up I said in walking in gym getting ready to workout..

Nothing girl my friend Mariah getting on the treadmill...

Skip the workout...

Aye China come here I heard Devin say standing by bars ...

Umm Mariah I think Devin talking to you .. I said rolling my eyes

Naw he talking to.. Mariah said laughing ...

I walked over to Devin and man fine this boy was fine asf.

What you want I asked Devin with attitude...

Man, you really are playing games because I texted and you didn't text back he said drinking some of his Core water...

I was probably busy but don't you have a girlfriend I said looking at him.

Man, what she got to with us I am trying to be your friend.

Umm friend I don't think I said walking off...

Honestly, Devin was fine all but he is a big hoe I only been at East Central six months and I already know how he likes and what type of female he goes for.. I feel bad for his girlfriend because she pretty asf and deserve some better..

I got in my Honda and was headed home until I got text messages for my boy bestie..

Boy bestie ❣️

Wya bring me some canes with spirit..

Umm excuse you got car and that's not how you ask .. 🙄🤨

I am not going ask again hurry tf up .. 😉

I signed pulling until canes drive threw ..

Welcome  To canes what can I get for you the cashier said..

Umm yes let me get a box combo with a spirit and two canes sauces ..

Alright your going be 10.75

I pulled up to the window...  and the cashier the twenty dollar bill..

The cashier  handed me the change and place in my cup holder and headed to my bestie friends house...

I pulled up to bestie and headed to the door...

Man what took your ass so long

Man what took your ass so long .. he mugging

Umm excuse I shouldn't have brought your ass nothing I said sitting down..

Yeah whatever he said yanking the bag out my hand ...

iMessage for Lia❣️

People go to California and start acting funny 🙄🤨

Girl who acting funny I been busy with basketball and I am call you when you get home ...
read at 9:00

I looked over at my bestie and lord was this boy fine honestly he really should stop playing games and get with me .:.

Man wtf you looking you at .. Rj said mugging me ..

See I am out headed and you owe me 10.75 nigga .. I said walking to the door ..

Man come're Rj said grabbing my hand and pulling into his lap ..

Rj move I got to go home I said trying to get up put he wasn't letting me go ...

Your ass always trying leave somebody but I understand the lil girl got get to school in the morning.:

I sucked my teeth umm I am grown and plus your ass the one who don't want to leave... I said getting off his lap ..

Umm well if your so grown text you god mama and tell her you staying with friend tonight...

Alright I will I said ..

Hey I got caught up in the gym I am going to stay by Mariah tonight I will be back in morning to shower..

Alright be safe and love China

Love you to ..

You happy know I said mugging Rj who smashing the chicken tender...

Yeah he said showing all 32 teeth ..

Aww my bestie friend smiling.. I pinching his cheek ..

Man move around he said Laying his head on my shoulder....

Your a big baby I said getting comfortable because I knew he was about to go to sleep...

Okay this chapter was pretty short but yeah I am start updating everyday if possible..