Chapter 3

Yeepie!!! I'm on a role, well hope you guys enjoy this chapter! :D

"APHRODITE!!!!!!!" he yelled.

He looks around the room until he heared a groan next to him, he sees Aphrodite half asleep, and rubbing her left left eye. Before anything he hugged her tightly. She was confused but hugged him back. His breathing sounds like he met death.

"Aragon?" she mentioned his name, he didn't look at her but buried his head in her hair. Few minutes gone by, Aragon looks Aphrodite in the face. He's face looked like he regretted something.

"Hey... Tell me dear" her eyes, when he looks at her, she looks so cute but. In the past they dated for a bit then broke up. During that time they remained as friends for a while, but got back together after some time, and now they're happily married.

"I'm sorry. For everything... especially made you sad for a very long time..." Aphrodite looks at him and leans in and kisses him. Aragon kisses back, and hugs her tightly.

"It's fine. And like i said before i'll love you even if we're friends. And hey i never stopped loving you, hehe. Including the times everyone questions our close friendship." Aragon chuckled at the last part with the close friendship, but still remembered the memories they shared. Aphrodite looks at the time and around 5am, she got out of bed and headed to the bathroom to take a shower.

Meanwhile with Aragon, he can't stop thinking about his dream about Aphrodite's death. He got dressed and did his daily routine, going to the knights headquarters to check up on the knights, walk around the castle grounds, look through his documents and it was around 3:45pm he finished his daily routines and headed towards his kids' play room.

He walks to the play room where they usually hangout, and opens the door and sees Alex there.

"Alex?" he walks in and sees Alex teaching the kids how to draw. It was mostly Celestria, Sanyo and Sakita, while Bianca and Samuel read their books.

"Oh hey, i'm just teaching them to draw, and it's very simple." He nodded his head and walked over to the table and sees the kids drawing, including alex's.

"Dadda Dadda!" Celestria shows him her drawing of a family drawing, he takes it and kisses her forehead.

"Thank you sweetie" he smiles, Celestria giggles and starts a new drawing. Alex smiles and continues drawing with them. Bianca and Samuel headed towards the castle library to look for more books to read.

"Alex what are you drawing?" Aragon asked as Alex stops and told him she was drawing her friends that she dearly missed, including one that she mostly cared for.

"I see, how are they anyways?" he asked, she stopped and took about a few minutes to respond.

"They're alright, hopefully I can catch up on them soon..." Alex looks away and memories flood her mind and breaks down. Aragon went to her side and comforted her about it, Alex couldn't control herself, she missed them so much. She didn't move but just stayed there crying while Aragon, Celestria, Sakita and Sanyo hugged her. Few hours went by, Aphrodite opened the door and saw her sister sleeping while Aragon put a blanket on her.

"She's already asleep?" she asked while, Aragon nodded. She closed the door behind her and walked towards them.

"How come?" she questioned

"The past" he resoonded to her question

"Oh, I see" Aphrodite walked closer to her and saw her drawing, she smiled as her sleeping sister still cared for her friends. They both closed the door behind them and headed towards their room. Aragon opens the door first and heads to bed first since she was so tired after a long day. Aragon sat next to her, a few moments gone by she fell asleep. He chuckled and kissed her cheek.

"Goodnight Aph" he said as he hugs her from behind, he was scared of one thing and that's losing Aphrodite and people he cares for. Aragon might be emotionless but he does care whenever they need help, he'll always try his best t help him. But with his nightmares, he's afriad. 

Hope you enjoyed reading this! Also I'll be doing the feature character chapter after this one, so it'll be a while. And Also the feature characters will be right after Aragon & Aphroidtes family. So that'll be fun to draw, the feature characters!