Chapter 6

Eyoo i'm back! In this chapter, it gets pretty spicy so just to warn you guys swearing will be in this. Anywho how's everyone going? Hope everyone doing alright :D

"Well.."

"It's like a soulmate bud" he started, samuel looked at him weirdly

"Is a soulmate a person or is it a feeling?" he asked, Aragon sat down in his chair and getting words together.

"Well it's a person.." Aragon started

"And what's a soulmate?" Samuel asked, his dad with a curious face.

"Its uhh...."

"Well it's like a best friend but more."

Memories started to flash back when he was with Aphrodite, when they were little and till now

"It's the one person in the world who knows you better than anyone else" Aphrodite teasing Aragon at their tree they used to go to, they played around

"Someone who makes you a better person" Aphrodite chases him around the tree to catch him, and pinned him.

Samuel sit down next to his father and was so interested in the story, Aragon smiled as memories started to flow.

"Actually they dont make you a better person you do that yourself..." Aragon sleeping next to Aphrodite, cuddling together.

"Because they inspire you.." Aragon and Aphroidtes dancing together underneath the moonlight. Alex watched them in a nearby tree.

"A soulmate is someone who will carry with you forever" Aphrodite crying in Aragons arms and hugging tightly.

"It's the one person who..." Aphrodite smiles to Aragon

"Who knew you and accepted you and.." Aphrodite kissed his check and walked off.

"Believed in you before anyone else did.." Aragon in the library watching Aphrodite doing her documents. Then soon after she falls asleep. He sighs and puts a blanket on her, grabbing the books she was reading away.

"Or when no one else would.." Aragon's friends leaving him. But Aphrodite stayed by his side.

"And no matter what happens you will always love them" Aragon hugging Aphrodite close and playing about with his friends.

"Nothing could ever change that.." Aragon and Aphrodites wedding day, and everyone is watching them and clapping.

Flashbacks finally stopped and Aragon smiled back at the memories he shared with Aphroidte.

"Wow dad.. You went really deep didn't you.." Aragon nodded and stand up, Samuel just stayed there in his seat.

"Your mother didn't stop loving me." Samuel looked at his father

"She continued loving me, even when we broke up she never stopped. But there was one though. Jacob. But she told me herself that she's not looking into other guys but only me." Aragon took out his gemstone that was in his pocket and held it in his hands.

"But Jacob got rejected by her. Because she had feelings for me still." Aragon looks back at his son and threw the fire opal to Samuel and he caught it.

"An opal?" he questioned, Aragon shook his head.

"Yes but it's a fire opal" Samuel looked into it even more and sees how beautiful it looks.

"But at the same time I had feelings for someone else, because I promised. But after the promise we did go out but we ended it after a couple of months." Samuel gave back the opal to his father, Aragon put back the opal in his pocket and walked towards the door.

"Hey Samuel, just remind me later to send something to someone"

"Who?"

"Someone that we know, so don't worry about it"

Samuel nodded his head, Aragon left the room and headed towards the throne room where his sister will be at. While he was wandering down the hallways, he had few thoughts of Aphrodite. Not bad ones, but just in between good and normal ones. He remembers how Aphrodite was so desperate to do her own things but her father stopped her and Clanyia had to show her 'how to be more like a lady'.

"Hey dumba**" Aragon turned and saw his very old best friend, Ericke.

"What are you doing here..?" 

Eyoo guys! Hope you have a lovely December! Have a lovely Christmas :D