Chapter 5

Hello guys, hope everyone is going great today! :D

"Aphrodite."

Aragon saw his wife talking to his sister and her fiance. But why are they here? Aren't they supposed to travel around the kingdom to other locations? But then he got caught by his sister, she saw Aragon in the corner of her eye.

"Oi little brother why are you lurking?" Aragon stood still and just walked over to them without a word. Phoenix smirked but she didn't say a word.

Aphrodite looked at Aragon with a confused face, Aragon didn't look at her but looked away.

"Oh yeah, on the way here we saw someone that you two might know" Aragon and Aphrodite looked at Phoenix. Her fiance just been looking around the area, but he must say he does like it here, besides his home back at CrossDavid.

"Remember Linda and Eric?" they nodded

"Well Linda says that she's happy for you two marriage. And for Eric he also congratulated as well but he does seem that he does still hate you Aragon"

"Knowing him of course, and her Linda, how is she?"

"She's alright but she's moving to another country again."

"Wait what why?" Aragon questioned

"Honestly i don't know, she didn't really tell me anything" Aragon stood there and thought about some things, Aphrodite looked at him and lowered her head a bit. Phoenix saw Aphrodite get a bit sad, she regret mentioning those two since she misses them both.

"I see. I mean it's been like what couple of years? Or even more since i last saw them" Aphrodite nodded and just continued thinking about things. Aragon saw that Aphrodite was getting a bit sad, Phoenix told them that they'll stay in Celosia for a couple of weeks, Aphrodite told them that they can stay in the castle's guest room, they thanked her and walked to their room.

"Aph. Are you ok?" he asked her, she wanted to lie but knowing Aragon he can read her like an open book. She sighed and told him what was boring her.

"You do realise, I lost feelings for her. Aph you remember that day that year what i told you." she nodded and began to cry. He sighed and hugged her, he already knew what happened in the past, she was suffering, he knew that they had to go through rough times when they were just friends while he was dating Linda for a while.

"Look Aph, I promised her when she comes back that we will have our first date together, but now look we're together and happily married of course the past will damage you." she didn't say a word she hugged him tightly and continued to cry. Aragon patted her head and carried her to their room. Once they got there, he lied her down, viewed her body up and down. He knew that whenever someone mentions them, she'll go sad pretty quickly.

The next day happened. Aphrodite didn't really want to move out of bed since she doesn't want to move, she put the blanket over her head and just stayed there. She fell back asleep once again since she was tired and still upset about the whole situation from yesterday. Few moments went by and she heard a knock on the door, she didn't feel like saying 'come in' or any word to the person. But after a few moments they left and it was once again silence. She sighed, she sat up and grabbed her music box that Aragon bought for her birthday. She winded the box and just fell asleep after a few seconds. Few hours went by, Alex opened the door of Aragons and Aphrodites room and saw Aphroidte sleeping. She walked over to her sleeping body and saw a familiar music box on the table. Alex grabbed it and looked over it. She smiled and put it back, walking back to the door and closed it behind her.

'How sweet. She still listens to the melody that Aragon used to play for her, so cutee' alex thought to herself as she was walking down the hallways and stopped by her room and opened it.

Meanwhile with Aragon, he was busy having a meeting with the guards, the leader of the town and Samuel by his dad's side.

"So. do you guys have any alarms for the upcoming war, trading or criminals?" Aragon asked them, they all shock their heads. He nodded and dismissed them. Samuel stayed behind because why not, and he also wants father and son moments.

"So dad, how exactly did you fell in love with mum?" he asked him with curiosity, Aragon just stared at him, because it was usually Bianca and Celestria asking but he just shock that way.

"Well.."

Sorry it took a bit, but i hope everyone's day has been great and also happy halloween everyone! 🎃 :D