Chapter 7 🎄Christmas Speical🎄

Merry Christmas guys! Hope you guys will have a wonderful day today and a wonder New Year! :D

"What are you doing here..?"

Ericke walked towards Aragon, and stood in front of him. Didn't say anything but stared into him without words.

"Aphrodite invited her friends over for Christmas, and that's what, in a days time?" Aragon widened his eyes, he didn't think much with presents. He started to panic in his head and started to think for some solutions.

"Look, I also want to start over. Our Friendship." Ericke looked at Aragon but not with a full eye contact. Aragon crossed his arms, but did not speak. He basically gave an 'explain look' to Ericke.

"The past 16 years that I haven't spoken to you, didn't want to face you, and keep on walking out. I'm sorry. I missed being your friend. After the whole incident at Crystal Valley, I didn't really believe you. I mean I still don't know, but that's only if we talk again." Aragon stared into his eyes, Ericke didn't look but he continued.

"Over the years I got better after leaving Celosia to a nearby kingdom but I still visited my family and friends but didn't want to see you. I did called you bad names and sh*t, but now when i see you and finally got married and have children. Congrats. Anyways. I'll see you soon" Erick left as soon as he could and went towards the main halls where Aphdorite wanted him to look around. Aragon took a moment to process what just happened and also panicking. He apologised? After 16 years, I have waited for this time but why does it have to be now? Did Aph say something that changed his mind? I have so many questions, but at least I can finally calm down. He started to walk off, and later he was in the village streets looking for Christmas gifts for his family. He got a brief idea to get for Aphrodite, for Celestria is a new dress that she really wanted, Samuel a brand new desk with a bookshelf so he can bring his books from the library to his desk, Bianca a brand new sketchbook since she loves to draw, Sakita a weapon holder for his room, Sanyo a new crib and new play toys. He continued thinking about gifts until he bumped into someone.

"Sorry, I didn't look" Aragon nodded, but then heard a familiar voice, Linda. Aragon looked up and saw Linda, she was standing in front of him with a smile on her face, he didn't believe what he was seeing. His best friend in front of him, his old ex but now best friend, in Celosia.

"It's been a while hasn't it? Aragon." she spoke to him, he didn't said anything but nodded. After the bumped into each other, they talked for a bit. About life, family and so much more.

"So who invited you?" he asked her, she pointed at the family photo in front of them since they were walking around the palace. He looked and who invited her was Aphrodite.

'Aphrodite...' he thought to himself, he knew that talking about Linda did made her sad, even though it was been a couple of years.

"What have you been up to lately?" he didn't know how to respond, but figured out something to answer.

But soon after that the day was gone and dinner was around the corner. Aragon got everyone their gifts and now was heading towards the dining room. He smell a very yummy dinner that the chefs in the kitchen are cooking. He saw everyone at the table talking to each other, Aphrodite talking to Ericke, his children talking to each other, Phoenix talking to Linda and Edward and some other guests that Aphroidte has invited.

'Its good to see everyone happy in one place and talking to each other,' he said to himself as he sat next to Aphrodite and gave her a peck on the lips. The kids said ewww, mostly the boys but the girls were like awww. He chuckled and after that the dinner was made and given out to people. Everyone started to dig in and says thank you to the chefs.