Chapter 32

Youngblood started laughing at Danny, "You should have seen your face!"

"I thought you guys were going to leave me alone?!" Danny yelled.

"The agreement all of the ghosts made was to not cause you any serious trouble or harm." The small skeleton bird answered. "However, small annoyances or 'pranks' are still allowed."

"Danny?" he looked back over at Bruce and the others. "You okay?"

He rubbed his eyes, "Yeah sorry. I thought I saw something. Just ignore me."

Alfred chuckled and handed him another hot dog, "At this time of night the mind tends to play tricks on us. Don't worry about it."

Danny silently ate his food as Youngblood danced around the fire. He would occasionally make silly faces at him or would poke him. At one point, he tried to blast him, and Danny had to quickly duck out of the way.

"I'm going to go to the bathroom really quick." He stood up and walked further into the woods. Once they were away from the others, Danny turned to the pirate ghost. "What is it with you and ruining camping trips?!"

Youngblood shrugged, "It's fun."

Danny rolled his eyes, "Why can't Dick see you? He's younger than I am!"

"It's the same deal as your sister." Danny wanted to punch him for that. "He grew up faster than other kids his age. Sure, he might act all childish and spontaneous, but he's way too mature to be able to see me."

Danny sighed, "That makes sense... but seriously... leave me alone!"

"Danny?" he looked up at Bruce who had just stepped through the trees. "Who are you talking to?"

"Oh uh... telemarketer..." he held up his phone.

Bruce looked at him confused, "There isn't service out here..."

"Really? Strange..." he started walking back to camp "I'm pretty tired, I think I'm going to head to bed. Night."

~time skip~

"Where's Danny?" Dick asked as Bruce walked back towards the fire.

"He went to bed." Bruce sat down next to him. "He's acting kind of strange. He keeps talking to himself."

"That's not the only thing." He looked over to Dick, "Earlier, he called me the 'World's greatest Detective'."

Bruce turned serious, "What did he say?"

"We were joking around." Dick continued. "When he was helping me with the tent, he said something like, 'Shouldn't the World's Greatest Detective be able to set up a tent?' I asked him what he meant, and he reminded me of a conversation we had when Danny first met Artemis and Barbara. Artemis had slipped up, and called me that, but Barbara covered for her. He was acting kind of weird when he said it though."

"Do you think he knows?" Alfred asked.

Dick shook his head. "I don't know. I don't know how he could. We've all been so careful."

Bruce sighed, "There is a possibility he could have found out somehow. We will all need to keep our guard up." They nodded.

Dick yawned, "I think I'm going to head off to bed myself."

"Good night master Dick."

"Sleep well."

"You too." He walked off to the tents while they started cleaning up. However, he came running back. "Bruce!"

He looked up, "What's wrong?"

"Danny's not in the tent..."

(A/N - thanks for reading stay whelmed and go ghost!)