𝑋𝑉𝐼. 𝑆𝑛𝑜𝑏𝑏𝑦 𝑁𝑜𝑏𝑙𝑒𝑠

Anyone else think that anime guys with fangs and piercings are hot, err- I mean, uh...
iegwysh. Besides that, I was thinking whether or not I should make the captains love interests. Like would I make them a 'lil younger or have like an uncle/brotherly type relationship. And in case you didn't know, you're SIXTEEN in the story. Most of the captains are in their late 20s.

And things are going to be out of order today, hehe.

~L M

⇠⇡⇢

The awarding ceremony is over and [Name], who got 19 stars, is now an Intermediate Magic Knight, Class 3. Leopold, with 22 stars(The original 7 plus the 15 from training with Mereoleona. And I am aware I never specified in previous chapters.) has been promoted to Senior Magic Knight, Class 5. The nobles, of course, were outraged and disgusted that us peasants were there.

Their whispers traveled, not that they were trying to hide them.

[Name] doesn't care and apparently, neither does Asta. The two friends shovel food into their mouths as Klaus murmurs about how uncomfortable the stares are. Yuno stares blankly at who-knows-what as he sips his glass of water.

"UWWAAAHHHH!" A shriek of delight comes from [Name]. "THIS IS SO GOOD! YUNO, YUNO, YOU GOTTA TRY SOME!" The said boy turns his blank stare to her before his eyes soften.

"Sure," is all he can get out before [Name] shoves her fork into his mouth. He reacts immediately, and backs away, clearly flustered by this intimate act.

Leopold stares off in jealousy, but he doesn't dare voice it.

"So? How is it?" The chirpy voice of the slightly dense girl rings out. Yuno nods, the surprise still evident on his face.

The equally dense boy turns to [Name] holding a plate of meat. "Hey, this is good too!" His voice comes out muffled because of all the food in his mouth.

[Name] motions for Asta to give her the food and as she eats from his fork, he shoots a glare over to Yuno. So, maybe he's not that stupid. Or he's just hyperaware of how people act around [Name]. We'll never know.

"WOOAHH! This is good too!" Tears of joy fell from sparkly eyes while the unspoken rivalry behind has menacing waves.

"Well," a loud voice and rude starts to say. "If we're talking about failures," the figure in the Silver Eagles cloak walks towards Noelle with a glass of water. "Noelle here takes the cake." As Nozel's younger brother reaches her, he prepares to pour his water over her head. Noelle flinches and prepares for the water to hit her but...

It never comes.

Mana rolls off [Name] in waves, which showcases her anger. The pure mana had wrapped itself around the young nobles' arm and the heat from her anger burns him. Her eyes become shadowed.

"And just what the hell do you think you're doing to my friend?" She questions but he seems too afraid to answer. She hums as she realizes she's terrifying him, but then smiles. Abruptly, the mana holding him yanks him forwards before Face-braid or his sister can react.

The glass falls and shatters next to him. Horrible Haircut #1(Face-Braid's brother) sends a pleading look over to Nozel but the captain makes no move to go and save his younger brother. He's felt her mana and knows that he wouldn't be able to beat her now.

"O-Oi!" Horrible Haircut #2 finally comes to her senses. "Let my brother go, peasant!" As she prepares to use her magic, others join her, mainly from the Golden Dawn. They were infuriated that this little girl had managed to outrank some of them.