xxᴠɪɪ. ғɪʀsᴛ ᴅᴀʏ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜɪs ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴs

CW/TW(sorry, i know there's a difference): kidnapping and chains(?)

First Person POV...(Asta)

And so, we fought.

They got away.

...

Damnit. This is all my fault. If we- no, if I hadn't frozen up like a dumbass when I saw [N/N], I could've- I shake, tears threatening to spill. I know I'm dumb, and stupid, and all I have is my strength. But still...

I could've saved her.

⇠⇡⇢

[Name]...

Groggily, I open my eyes. I move to rub them, but my hands were behind my back. My legs were chained to a wall. Very kinky, to be honest.

So, how did I get here? It was Draco.

Of course.

No one expected him to use a spell when he was in my binds; especially not a spell that can only be used between us two. Somehow, with our connection, he made me actually pass out. I don't remember anything else, but I assume that the others made it out safely.

... I didn't even get to talk to my new best friend, Ella.

Ahh, how sad, how so very sad.

Your appearance is depressing.

My head snaps up, my lips curling up into a snarl. Says the wispy one. I retort. But, you motherfucking- Various bleeps and threats. And I'm gonna-   

I finally take a deep breath and glare at him. Er... through him.

Are you done? Draco asks. I can see him raising an eyebrow and I growl. Good girl, he smirks. Do you want a treat? He asks and chuckles mockingly as I hold back my growl. Looking through him though, I see Rhya, who had been bringing me my meals, Fana, and Vetto. That other asshole, Licht, was nowhere to be seen.

You absolute piece of shit. What the hell is going on here? I interrogate.

All you need to know is that they are getting their rightful revenge. He answers cryptically. I'm sure you can figure it out if I give you this clue though. Remember that book?

Yes, I remember the damned book, and I know I have to get the hell out of here. Fuck-

You? Surely I would, but I don't have the energy to keep up a physical form yet. I would need your mana, but for some reason, you can't access it. He grins. My mouth hangs open in disbelief.

You ate it! So this is your fault. You whine.

You actually believed that? He gasps and laughs.

Man, you're gonna need more training than I thought.

Rhya, Fana, and Vetto just stared at us. I wonder why they came with it? 

...

Yes, Draco is now an 'it.' Deal with it.

⇠⇡⇢

Second Person POV...

As far as you know, days have passed. Meals have come, and they were good and all, but you miss your friends. 'I wish there was a way I could check in on them.'