26

This whole chapter is basically sex (you're welcome you horny fuckers) and it's the last "official" chapter of this book before we have the epilogue which ties into when Levi enters the mansion :)

After this book y'all will get the Winston x Tristan book that I know a lot of you are looking forward to :)

It will probably be the longest book, and then I'm deciding which one I'll have next (either Paxton or Lexi) so comment which you think the fourth book in my series should be or if you think other characters that have appeared deserve a book :))

Love y'all for reading, please vote and comment, it makes my day ❤️❤️❤️

•••

Kayden was busy packing a bag for himself, as well as a small cooler to hold the blood in, because it was much warmer in Hell and no one likes drinking warm blood. Well, no one likes drinking blood, period, but if you had to it was better cold.

"Did you pack extra clothes for when we have down time?" Simon asked, his own backpack already ready to go.

"Yes," Kayden said, taking a deep breath and trying to reign in his excitement. "Won't we just stay naked though? From the sounds of it, I'll be unable to move."

Simon chuckled. "That's fair," he said, grabbing Kayden's cooler. "But some of Master Alastor's demons go around and give out water and food to the people in the bedrooms, and none of those low ranking slaves get to see you naked."

"What about the high ranking ones?" Kayden asked playfully, making Simon smack his ass.

"The only one I'd ever let see you is Master Alastor because I can't stop him," he mumbled, making Kayden's eyes light up.

He had an idea, and he was going to succeed. By the end of them night he'd have both his soulmate and the lord of Hell all to himself.

"I know you're coming up with a bad idea," Simon grumbled. "Let's get out of here before I change my mind about not forcing it out of you."

"You wouldn't be able to anyway," Kayden said as they entered the kitchen. "You're bigger than me and act tough but we all know that I'm in charge."

Paxton and Lexi were both in the kitchen and snickered.

"Keep him on a tight leash," Paxton said, earning a glare from his fellow demon.

Kayden laughed at the pair. "Your soulmate will do that to you someday," he said, making Paxton fake gag.

"He doesn't want one," Simon told Kayden, shooting his friend a pitiful look.

Paxton huffed. "No, I don't. I'm selfish and I don't have the time to deal with another person," he said, before eyeing Kayden. "Especially a human."

"Technically I'm a vampire," Kayden said, before looking at Lexi. "What about you?"

Lexi nearly squealed in excitement. "I can't wait to find mine!" he exclaimed. "I want a big Alpha-male personality, human or shifter, I don't care. I just want to find him as soon as possible!"

Kayden loved Lexi's enthusiasm and listened to his tangent as they waited for Alastor to open the portal. Though he was closest with Paxton as a friend outside of his and Simon's relationship, Kayden was beginning to get closer with Lexi and Winston as well.