New Characters/thank you

Vladen 30~ he was good friend of Milia and Celia. He knew both of them since he was young. He's a trusted man to the Italian Mafia a good and trusted resource to Blake, he would never betray the his truce and promise he made to his lover the day she died.

Austin 27~ he works outside of the Italian mafia a good and loyal friend to the Valentino, Luca and smith family. You can say he's a girl version of a gossip news paper, if you want you know all that's been going on in the underworld Austin is your guy.

[A/N I had Mention some new Characters and old ones since I didn't put more about them]

Celia Luca~ A mother of 2 she use to be a tech genius before she Married into the Mafia.

Giovani Luca- father of two has one sister and six nephew, one niece Who he have only met once. Giovani also know as Gio to his family. He died a hero.

Clarisa 17~ moved away when she was 12. She only had one person she really cared about her name was Hope Marie or so she thought. She left because she had a deep secret she couldn't tell not even Hope.

Amiya 19~ who do you think she is comment she will be mention later on in a chapter.

Jessica 16~ funny and easy going, very smart and a badass.

     °Read to find out more°

                   °H.O.P.E°

[A/N My Thank you Note]

I'm forever going to be speechless I posted this book going for 2 weeks now and look where we are I'm extremely grateful and happy so thank you all for the votes and your wonderful comments its means a lot to me

I remember the first book I have ever wrote on this app it wasn't POV it was a story actually. Back then I did know about POV meant which I now know means point of view. In 2019 I was completely clueless of how people write stories. So over the past 4 months I started to read a lot of book I have learned a lot of things from off the internet and using my good old friend Google and reading books on tips and tricks which helps a lot. I might make mistakes but we are all humans we make mistakes.

The sad thing is I can't ask my English teacher to read this book or tell me how it sounds since it has bad words so maybe in the future when I'm graduated and I see her some time I'll ask her to read it and tell me how it sounds.

I hope you enjoy this book I also have another brother and sister book which I started back in January but never finish the idea so I start posting that maybe in October since I'm writing from scratch.

Xoxo~ KenniK14

Written~Sep/25/20 1:44am

Edited by~ KenniK14 at 1:45 am

           Vote&Comment

  I'm always love reading your comments💕