Panic Part 1

Chapter 37

Rome POV

"Hopes been kidnap" it didn't take the devil in my brothers long to arise from their grave.

I under the other hand just wanted them to settle down, violence isn't the answer to everything and plus I have and on going headache that clearly isn't going any time soon.

Yeah call me what ever you want.

I act tough only when I feel like, but when I'm by my self I'm a complete angel.

I know bullshit.

"Nonno where is she?" Hayden yelled losing his control.

Poor grandpa he is still in shock and yet these fools are yelling at him.

Grandpa divert his gaze to his phone, which was lying on the ground with a broken screen.

Blake sigh before firmly asking "Nonno are you sure that is true?" Grandpa just nodded his head not even glancing at us.

"Fuck" Jayden shouted punching the wall that was behind him. His knuckles started to bleed, that still didn't stop him from hitting the wall again. And again.

"Brother calm dow-" my twin brother couldn't even finish his sentence he was cut off by a hard punch to his face, which made him hold his jaw in pain.

That definitely hurt.

"Why the fuck did you do that for?" Roman yelled, his lip is bleeding and looks swollen.

He deserve it, I'm glad someone finally did it. Who the fuck says calm down when someone goes missing, name one person.

I got none.

Panic and Rage are the only thing a person can feel when someone or something they love goes missing.

Right now I'm fucking panicking, but of course I won't let my brothers know that.

I'm supposed to be the badass brother.

"I just like punching things and right now your pissing me off, so why not take my frustration out of you" Jayden was about to punch Roman but was interrupted by a loud bang.

Everyone turn their gaze to where the commotion came from, of course it came from  none other than my oldest brother.

Blake's eyes had danger just sparkling in it. If Hope isn't back in the next 24 hours I'm sure someone is gonna die. 

My brother has a temper you do not want to see. He's just like papa always taking their frustration and anger out.

"Okay now that you stop your bickering we have bigger problem on our hands, so grow the fuck up and get serious" Blake coldly said making our two brothers sit down in realization, he then turn his attention to Vladen and asked.

"Can you pick up my grandmother, my grandpa needs to res-" Grandpa cut him of by one single wave of his hand, which clearly means he can pick her up him self.

"No you need your rest and that's final" Blake said, he didn't say it in a cold nor disrespectful type of way.

He said it like any grandson would say when they are worried about their grandparents.

Grandpa didn't put up much of a fight, he just nodded his head not even glancing at Blake.

Vladen nodded his head getting up, he walked over to my grandpa took his key and walked off to pick up my grandmother.

Blake then turn to Austin"I need you to give me the latest news on the under ground world" Blake sternly asked. My brother doesn't pay attention to the underground world, since its full of horrible people who would like to start shit with you for no reasons what's so ever.

I tell you I could be in the underground club right now  just minding my own business and a person would come up to you and start shit, which can get annoying.

"Yes Capo" Austin replied.

My oldest brother turn his attention to me and asked"Rome I need you to prepare a meeting with Sage Marin-" The door opening cut Blake off, this made all of us divert our attention to the door.

And yes if you guess right, the monster him self walked in....

"Did someone call my name" Sage said smirking standing at the door.

He have some nerve coming here.....

A gun shot rang through the room.....

~750~

Sorry for the late update I have been busy with school.

Feel free to let me know if I have any mistakes

            Vote&Comment

I'm always reading your comments (:

°H.O.P.E°

Finish~ Oct/29/20 12:12am

Edited~Oct/29/20 11:57 am

'I hope you enjoyed it'