Dinner&Begin

Chapter 28

~Hope POV~

I shared a glance with uncle Nate who had a smirk on his face the whole time.

I put on my evil smirk.

Let the game begin.......

~~~~~

"Nate you look like your getting Skinner have you lost some wait" my grandpa playfully says. Uncle Nate just laughed hugging him.

"Grandpa and Uncle Nate are like best friends" Carter whisper in my ears. I mouthed a oh.

What I have learn so far is that grandma and grandpa are straight savage.

Grandma made me laugh so many time. I wonder if my mom was like her, funny and had a lot of confidence.

The conversation between Alex, Gabriel Jay, and Carter wasn't as interesting as it seems, they kept talking about video games, which I think is a dull topic to talk about.

"So Hope tell us more about your self?"my grandma asked which made everyone stop talking.

All the attention was now on me again.

"Um I like to read" I didn't even know what to say or think.

"I can see where you get that from" grandpa says elbowing his wife who glared at him.

I slightly smile.

"We should have a girls trip me, you and Bella tomorrow" grandma excitedly says. I couldn't help but notice the smirk that came on Arabella face.

Don't worry you won't be smiling later...

I nodded my head. My grandpa rolled his eyes.

Both of them spoke Italian to my 4 older brothers. It almost look like they were arguing.

A few minutes later Uncle Nate shared a glance at me looking down at his watch. I watch as he tap it twice. His phone ring right on time, he excused his self not before glancing my way.

I nodded my head.

I turn around to look at the clock, to see that it was time.

Okay you got this. I chant to my self.

Time-to-beat-the-bitch-at-her-own-game

What its catchy plus I made it up on spot.

Your so fucking embarrassing

How the fuck am I embarrassing. I said it in my mind the fuck.

Snapping out of my thoughts I made sure no one was paying attention to me. Bella is busy talking to my grandma about the girl trip.

Girl trip with a psycho how great. Note the Sarcasm.

Blake, Rome, Roman, Dean, Jayden, Hayden and Jordan were busy talking in Italian with my grandpa and Mitch.

While Alex, Gabriel, Jay and Carter were still talking about games.

Oh-my-gosh can they just shut the fuck up for once?!

I place the cup of water at the edge of the table, I accidentally drop my fork under the table by mistake when I was doing that.

Really why do I have to mess things up at the wrong time?!

I lift up the cloth to pick it up, hitting my head really hard when I was coming up. The impact made the cup of water tip over since it was by the edge. The water splash all over me.