Reunion

"Wait here, I'll get Angel." Belial told them as she step out of the limousine, leaving Charlie and Vaggie behind. Stepping out of the limousine, Belial heard the sounds of crackling fire and the smell of gunpowder in the air. She also smell burning flesh, probably unfortunate demons who was in the wrong place and the wrong time. Her eyes glows red, she needs to locate Angel's energy. Walking towards the destruction, Belial saw three glowing outlines in the middle of the field. One of the bears gold energy and one feature that stood out is the demon's long snake tail instead of legs. The hot pink outline is Angel who stood beside a red outline. 

It seems that the two of them have defeated the snake demon as he fled the scene. Cherry turns her head to her left to see Belial standing there with her arms cross over her chest. "Oh shit, Belial is here." She comments. Angel turns his head to Belial's direction. He became still when hearing Belial tap her left shoe against the ground. "O-Oh hey, Toots. Hehe..." Angel greets the woman. Even he saw a grin on Belial's face, he could feel something else emitting from the woman. "Did you have fun?" Belial asks. Angel winces from the tone of her voice. 

"Because, we didn't." 

"Hehe, are you mad...?"

"No, I'm just disappointed." 

Angel and even Cherry winces from Belial's words. Man, it sounds like their own mother disappointed in them. "Come on, the girls are waiting for us." Belial turns her back to them, "No shake for you either." Angel slouches forward with a frown on his face. Dang it, he was looking forward to that milkshake. Taking a deep breath, Angel follows Belial and quickly said a farewell to his friend. 

+++

Belial returns with Angel to the limousine. She sat in her seat as Angel sits in his seat. In her hands is her braille book to try to learn to read. Listening to Vaggie shouting at Angel for causing problems and ruining their chances for new clients. "Come on, I had to! My creditability is on the line. What kind of reputation I would have if people found out I was going clean?!" Angel replies. 

"Your little stunt made us look like a fucking joke!" Vaggie shouts back, burning with anger. As Angel describe their sadness like an orphan with no limbs, he begins to look around for alcohol near Belial's spot. Vaggie tells him to take this seriously but Angel replies with a joke. She declares that she will kill him. Angel laughs, "Wait, would that make me double dead? Where exactly I do I go? Double Hell? Sorry, you are stuck with me. Get use to it." A holy weapon from Belial can do the trick but the blind woman holds back her comment. Muttering curses in Spanish, Vaggie glares Angel a glare. Belial closes her book, knowing that she can't read right now with this argument.  

+++

Worn out from today's events, they return to the hotel. Belial carries her book inside. Vaggie held her head, feeling an oncoming headache. Belial felt Vaggie's disappointment from today. If only Belial stay behind and not let Angel leave the hotel, then maybe Charlie would have a chance to have more patrons. "I'll be right back, I got to put the book away." Belial told the moth demon in which she mutters with an okay. There is nothing she could now. Belial left the lobby to walk to her room. The sound of the front door open and closed with light footsteps told her that Charlie step out for a moment. 

It took a few seconds for Charlie to return inside the hotel. Charlie heard a few knocks behind the door. She turns to the door, hearing the knocking again. With caution, Charlie opens the door to reveal the demon behind the door. Her eyes widen in shock. Glowing eyes and bright yellow teeth, Alastor spoke up in a happy voice.