0͜͡1͜͡3͜͡

Triad of Teamwork

꧁Triad of Teamwork꧂

☆︎☆︎☆︎

Now, you were in no way opposed to working with the volleyball team but you thought that maybe you'd get lucky and end up with Ushijima but nope. You ended up with an off brand Sangwoo and taller version of Levi. *Ahem* Correction: You ended up with a setter named Miya Atsumu and a spiker of the name Sakusa Kiyoomi.

From what you remember Takahashi ended up with Ushijima and a libero by the name of Komori Motoya.

"Uh, Miya san... is he okay?" The he in question is Sakusa who is leaning against the wall, mask on, and looking absolutely miserable.

"Oh him?" The dyed blond only waved his hand dismissively "He'll be fine."

"Alright then... do you know what all we'll have to do to for this project?"

Atsumu shakes his head "Nah, wasn't told. But if I hav'ta guess something to do with volleyball or ice skating."

"Kina senpai said something about a giant competition at the end of our seasons but didn't say anything about what we'd have to do."

"Competition you say? Well we just gotta do our best and win s'all."

"I don't think it'll be that easy Miya san..." You look away from the blond and back to the mask wearing male in the corner. "But we should probably get him out of the corner first."

The two of you walk past the other conversing groups and towards the miserable looking male in the corner.

"Sakusa san?" The male says nothing and just looks up at the two of you. "I'm L/N Y/N and this is Miya Atsumu... as i'm sure you know..." You trail off awkwardly not knowing what else to day.

"What L/N kun here is sayin' is that we're in a group and your gonna help us win." Atsumu announces with finality.

"May we have your number Sakusa san? Just for the time being at least..?" Please shoot me in the foot, why am I being so awkward ( ͜ʖ )

Sakusa just blankly stares at you and Atsumu for a moment "Hold out your hand."

After Sakusa's words sink in you hold out your hands just as the ace said. Sakusa takes out a small bottle and seeing what it is you sweat drop, hand sanitizer..? Sakusa squirts out a big drop of the sanitizer and watches as you rub it in. Only then does he hand you his phone.

Atsumu puts on some hand sanitizer and after you imputed you information you gave it to Atsumu. You then hand your phone to Sakusa, who puts on hand sanitizer before, gingerly taking it from you and slowly typing in his number. After that he puts on more sanitizer before doing the same with Atsumu's phone.