Part 18 L*C*

Omniscient POV.

As Dior was sleep she heard the lock getting picked down stairs and frowned opening her eyes.

Keyanta heard it too which made him cautious but ain't make none out of it.

Dior jumped up and grabbed the gun she kept on her nightstand and sneaked out her room rushing to Alaiya room.

Seeing them sleep she woke them up. "Get up. Please go to Keyanta's room" she said and they had on confused faces but they got up anyway.

Dior knew it was gone take time for the person sneaking in to get in her house since it was kinda hard to open her lock.

She rushed them to Keyanta's room. "Key please stay here with them. Don't make a sound don't come out until I tell yall too" she said and he looked at her as she got the kids in bed with him.

"Mom what's going on?" Alaiya asked

"Just stay here I'll be back I promise" she said looking at them as they started crying but Keyanta had a calm face on.

"Please keep them here. If it gets to a push there's a gun under yo bed" she walked out and closed their door before locking it and sneaked downstairs coming face to face with Draco.

"Put yo gun down" he said and she shook her head

"Put yo gun down" he repeated walking towards her and she shook her head again.

"Take another step and you dead" she said.

"No you dead" he said and she felt something cold on her neck. She froze cause she knew it was a gun.

The person snatched the gun from her.

"So you think you gone leave me and get away with it?" He asked and she just looked at him.

"And you pregnant foreal" he said touching her belly and she smacked his hand away.

He pulled her with her hair and pushed her on the couch. She tried kicking and punching but wasn't working cause the other nigga held her arms and Draco held her legs.

Draco pulled her pants down. "I been waiting to get some" he unbuckled his pants.

"Please don't do this" she started crying and begged him but he ignored her cries.

Meantime Keyanta held Alaiya and Keyana close to him as they started crying when they heard Dior cry loudly

He so wanted to go help her but he didn't wanna leave the girls alone since he was told not to.

He heard Dior cry and scream and he started getting scared but still remained with the calm face he had on earlier.

He did it for the girls so they would not fear but they was crying anyway.

"Lets call dad" Keyana whispered

"We don't have a phone here" Keyanta answered.

While downstairs Dior was being sexually assaulted by Draco and this guy. They was taking turns with her.

"Shit" Draco groaned and flipped Dior over putting her on her knees.

He pulled her hair back and continued to raper her as she cried loudly and squirmed around.

"Lemme hit" ole dude said and Draco ignored him cause he was so close to nutting.

They heard a kid cry and they both froze. "Someobody hear with you?" Draco asked her and she shook her head quickly

"Don't lie to me bitch" he pulled her hair harder and she cried

"I'm not" she said. She wouldn't fold on her kids.