27

Murda.
Next day.

Tonight we was going to raid Omar's trap, then go to his house we just found out about.

I watched as Dior got dressed in a all black jumpsuit and black Jordan's. She tied her hair in a low pony tail and put a cap on.

She put lipgloss on her lips and put on some fragrance before looking at me. "What?"

"Can't i admire you?" I asked and she blushed shaking her head as she stood up.

There was a knock on the door and Dior got it. The whole gang walked in.

"Yall ready?" Quan asked and we nodded

"Who is she?" Dior asked me lowly

"Jessie. She with Quan" I whispered back

"She cute" she said and I nodded

"Hey" Dior said to her and she waved. "I'm Dior"

"I'm Jessie" she said and they shaked hands.

"Sanitize em please" I gave her a sanitizer and she smacked her lips. "I'm fucking around"

"So she coming?" May asked us and I pouted.

"Quan answer please" Dee said and Quan looked at Jessie.

"I mean she can be our run away driver" he shrugged and I nodded.

"Can she drive?" Dee asked

"Nigga he wouldn't say she gone be our run away driver if she couldn't drive" Dior rolled her eyes.

"Aht aht" May put her hand out at Dior. "We don't play that here sis"

"So the guns in the van?" I asked and they nodded

We walked out and got in the van we done rented.

Getting in we put on our masks and bulletproof vests. Jessie got in the drivers seat and we told her the location as she drove away.

In the meantime us in the back was putting clips in our guns and explaining the plan to those who didn't get it.

When we arrived outside they trap we all got off including May with big guns in our hands.

Some got in the front while some of us went to the back. Busting in I shot everyone who ain't wore a mask.

I seen Dior going upstairs so I continued at the ones I seen and those who "shot back"

I heard Dior scream from upstairs making me jump up and ran upstairs since the people down here was already dead.

I saw her in a room and I walked in. "Wassup?"

"I got shot on my arm" she said moving her hand from where she got shot.

"Lets go" I pulled her when there was no more gunshots.

We walked out the trap seeing everyone in the van waiting for us. "What's wrong?" Dee asked looking at her arm.

"Nigga she clearly got shot" I rolled my eyes grabbing the first aid kit.

I looked closely seeing the bullet just scratched her. I put a bandaid on it.

She smiled and I smiled pecking her lips.

"Ight we bout to arrive" May informed us.

We changed the clips and everything until the car stopped seeing we was infront of a mansion.

We ain't never wasted no time hopping off the car. We busted in and seen two kids on the couch. They looked at us before jumping up.

One was bout 15 and the other was like ten or sumn.