Part 8

Dior.

"Yay" Alaiya yelled as Tim pulled up outside the arcade Draco said we should meet at.

We ended up deciding the arcade cause I think it's more fun than a park

"I love you mommy" she hugged me and I smacked my lips

"You only love me when it's beneficial to you" I said and she raised her eyebrows

"Ion know what made you think I understand such a big word but I don't" she shook her head as we got off the car.

"Thank you Li Tim" Alaiya said and I laughed holding her hand as we made our way inside the arcade.

I couldn't spot Draco so I decided to take Alaiya to one of the games she wanted when I felt someone hug me from the back making me jump a little.

"Boy don't be doing that" I said and he laughed letting me go.

"Wassup cute mamas" he said to Alaiya and she smiled waving. "You good?"

"Never been better baby" she said and I laughed lowly.

"Ight I'm happy when you happy" he smiled and looked at me. "How are you?"

"I'm good" I said and he nodded.

"Lets go and play those games" he pointed and Alaiya nodded as he picked her up.

"You know my daddy?" Alaiya asked him and I lowly huffed.

She boutta get slapped in a minute or two.

"Naah, and ion care bout yo daddy" he shrugged and Alaiya looked at me.

"My daddy shot three people infront of me who tried taking me from him, imagine what he is gonna do to you if he finds out you trying to take her from him" Alaiya went on and Draco looked at me.

"Alaiya" I said and she shrugged

"Lemme stop" she said smiling and I smacked my lips.

"Let's put our phones on DND" he suggested and I nodded doing that as he did the same.

_____________

After bout three hours of loosing to Draco we decided to get food since we was all hungry.

"So how old are you?" Alaiya asked Draco.

"25" he said and she nodded

"I'm 5." She held up a five and he nodded

"But you talk like you a whole teenager" he laughed and she shrugged

"I know"

"Okay eat yo food" I said to we and she nodded biting into her hotdog before taking a sip of her cranberry juice

"Well you know we made a bet right" Draco looked at me and I shyly looked down and nodded. "So what's it gone be?"

"Ight okay" I wrapped my arms around his neck and he wrapped his around my waist and spun me around making me laugh. He put me down and kissed my cheek.

I looked at Alaiya who was looking at us crazy and she shook her head chewing her food.

She handed me her hotdog saying she was full and I threw it in the bin as well as her juice. She put her hands up for Draco to pick her up and he did.

She laid her head on his shoulder before looking at him. "You smell good" she said and it was no lie.

"Thanks. You too. And this necklace nice" he said and she smiled.