21

Dior.

Riyah, she been M.i.a. but I been getting these weird texts like: Watch yo back bitch cause the streets ain't for everyone

Na I damn sure ain't scared but I'm a li shooketh if I may. I'm mesmerized, flabbergasted, mind blown and every other big word you know.

Na lemme stop. But on actual facts I am not phased at all cause na I got guts. Ian soft anymore and I swore to myself after Murda named me Glock that I would stop crying bout shit I can't change and that's what I been doing.

Everything happens for a reason.

It izzzz what it izzzz 

But best believe I'm getting justice for Ms Nancy and my momma... the streets way.

"Murda please give me my shakey." I said and he squinted his eyes looking at me.

"Yo what?"

"Shake. Like shake yo booty" I said and he choked me.

"You gone stop playing with me like I'm a bitch" he gritted and I nodded making him let me go.

"Damn sorry" I said. "But can you give me shake"

He passed me my shake and I started sipping. We been chilling at the trap if not juggling. We been getting that money if you may.

He rolled the blunt as Quan walked in. "Where Dee ugly ass?" I asked him

"He on his way." He said and I nodded.

Him and May was official I guess.

"So what the moves?"

"Ain't shit. Just finna-" Murda was cut off by gunshots making us all jump up. "Damn. Glock gone ahead to the death room and use that sniper"

I nodded as he stood at the window and shot at them from inside.

Quan and I walked out the office and I went to the killing room as he went downstairs to use the other sniper.

When I got there I wasted no time standing behind that sniper and started shooting at them hoes. I made sure to aim for the drivers of the three vans and killed them.

I took a AK47 and ran out the killing room and went to stand at the window next to the door and started shooting but still taking cover.

This went on for five more minutes until it got silent. I stood up and looked around seeing some of our team was shot or injured.

I peeped through the window seeing the vans still there and them damn opps laying on the floor.

Murda walked down the stairs and I looked at him. "You good?" He asked and I nodded as he hugged me.

"Well that was kinda unprepared. Cause who the fuck just shoot at people without warning them?" Quan said shaking his head.

The ones who were injured were taken to the hood doctor and those who were dead were handled by the cleaning staff.

I walked around making sure the ones who were cooking were good and they were so I went upstairs to the office seeing Murda smoke his blunt.

He looked like he was in deep thought. "You ight?"

"I'm good." He said.

"You don't look okay." I said walking over to him

"Damn Dior I said I'm good the fuck you want me to say na? Huh? Just leave a nigga alone!" He yelled and I flinched