2

Murda.

"SHAWTY WANNA ROLL WITH A ROCKSTAARRRRRRRRRRRRRR" I yelled making people look at me.

"Get out my fucking face damn." I said putting some snacks in the buggy.

"Lemme go get some drinks too." I spoke to myself and nodded pushing the buggy.

"Yo Murda!" I heard Dee yell from somewhere around Wal-Mart.

"Wassup?!" I yelled back

"You want me to take the ramens too?!" He yelled again.

"Nah nigga its coo!" I yelled responding.

"Get out my motherfucking face damn!" I heard him yell before I saw him. "A nigga can't yell here?!"

"Bro." I laughed.

"Damn"

"I need a charger" Quan said before running off somewhere

"Got everything?" I asked Dee and he nodded. "Ight let's go pay."

"Pay?" He asked and I nodded.

"Half pay." I said and he pouted

"Motherfuckers go to jail for a year and come out a changed man and shit... I'm not with that" He said and I smacked my lips mugging him as we went to 'Pay' for this stuff.

After we were done with that we walked out Wal-Mart and to my car.

"Aye Quan Ian see you pay for that charger" I looked at him.

"Who pays for a charger they got at Wal-Mart? That's childish" he said

"My nigga my nigga" Dee looked at him and they both smiled.

"Y'all sumn else I swear" I said shaking my head.

"Aye but I gotta make this drop real quick y'all don't mind right?" I told them.

"Nigga this yo car. Even if we mind you was prolly gone do it anyway" Dee said and I chuckled

"You right" I nodded

I drove into this neighbourhood, it wasn't my side but I didn't care. Who gone say what?

"Nigga ain't this Nine's hood?" Quan asked and I shrugged.

"Fuck Nine cause if the nigga wanted to buy his stuff he would of but he didn't so that ain't my problem" I said.

"What if he sold his stuff at our side?" Dee asked.

"We gone have us a problem" I said shrugging.

I stopped infront of a house and nigga was standing outside. I rolled down my window and looked at him. "Sup Murda"

"Where the money?" I asked and he pulled it out his pocket making me smile.

Quan gave me the bag while I counted the money and nodded. "It's enough?" Dee asked

"He ight" I handed the nigga his stuff before pulling off to our hood.

We arrived at my house and got off giving the things to my momma. "Sup Quis." I dapped my young brother.

"Sup. Shii y'all went to Wal-Mart without a nigga? Y'all know that's like my favourite place to go" he said and I laughed.

"You wasn't here when we decided to leave so we left" Quan shrugged.

"Yeah whatever nigga" they mugged each other.

"I hate this new snowflake challenge cause hoes be cussing me out" Dee said and I looked at him.