3

Murda.

"Where niggas going?" Dee asked me.

"Finna meet my Saweetie or whatever" I answered putting on some cologne

"Ight ight. She cute?" Quan asked and I shrugged

"Ion know but her name cute." I spoke

"Nigga what if it's a old woman?" Quis asked chuckling

"Imma shoot her right in her mouth." I mumbled tucking in my gun.

"Stay strapped and ready foo" Dee got on my bed and danced waving his gun in the air

"You already know" I smiled

"If she cute ask if she got a friend. I'm trynna fuck" Quis said making me look at him.

"Aht aht nope. Fuck what? You only 16" I said

"I hit her from the back till we pass out" he rapped walking out the room backwards while smirking.

"Damn foo." Quan laughed.

"What her name is?"

"Dior." I told them

"She like the way I dance she like the way I move she like the way I rock she like the way I woo" Dee did a dance

"Bro that's the first thing that went on my mind when she said Dior." I laughed. "And get off my fucking bed."

I took my phone since it buzzed and it was a message from Dior.

She was sending me her addy. "Oh she live in my block. Interesting" I said grabbing my keys.

"I hope she not ugly" I heard Quan whisper to Dee.

"Yo mama ugly." I looked at them. "Plus she suck dick"

"Nigga how you know?" Quan straight faced me.

"I was- nevermind I'm gone" I walked out my room and walked back in pointing my gun at them. "Out."

Dee jumped off the bed and they ran out my room and I locked my door. I know these niggas gone take my money when I'm not here.

I walked downstairs. "Y'all staying here?"

"Where else we post to go?" Dee asked.

"Y'all homes."

"Nigga you know this our home shut up" Quan said putting his feet on the coffee table.

"Hm." I walked out

"Don't crash na ugly bitch" I heard Dee yell when I walked out making me let off a warning shot. "Oh shit nigga I was fucking around!" He yelled from inside and I smiled walking to my car.

Unlocking it I got in and closed the door. I pushed start and drove off. "My cars push start... sumn sumn." I smiled.

I put her address in my GPS and drove to where it lead me. "It's a thug nigga liiiiiiiiife a thug nigga liiiiiiiiiiiiifffe yeah" I sung pulling up outside the house.

"Hope she ain't ugly hope she ain't ugly" I said before honking.

Murda business
Outside.

Di💫r
I'll be there in a minute.

I waited and the door swung open and three girls walked out the house. I was happy cause none of them was ugly so I know which ever one is Dior she prolly cute.

They hugged this girl before she walked over to me. "Oh shit she bad bad" I mumbled looking at her get in the car.

"Wassup." She smiled